Brilliant Tactician x1
    Summer Heat x4

Action
    Dodge! x1
    Templar x3

Side
    88 M.P.H. x3
    Nivôse x4
    "I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!" ―Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Personally I like Life for the deck because there are so many low speed high damage attacks Suisou - Gouran Enhou is one, Head Crush is another.

But in terms of this build I feel the attack line is kind of an all or none line. Any real speed hate just shuts you out completely. If they commit your character you seem to have no real out. You aren't quite an air wall deck but you aren't aggressive enough.

I like Thunder Beam in the deck, don't know if i like 4 of. Dodge is underrated, Air tiki might not be the best choice since it really benefits off of a lot of miniscule bonuses that get doubled but it does save your Character response so thats nice.

Have you thought about Quick Boomerang over Air Typhoon? are you having trouble getting the momentum(3x second chance?)? I know a lot of your pokes are scary to block but it seems like you might get by a bit better utilizing powerful over a unique 3/5.
    2016 UFS Team Worlds: 3rd place, Demitri Life

Quote Originally Posted by Finnrot View Post
    Personally I like Life for the deck because there are so many low speed high damage attacks Suisou - Gouran Enhou is one, Head Crush is another.

But in terms of this build I feel the attack line is kind of an all or none line. Any real speed hate just shuts you out completely. If they commit your character you seem to have no real out. You aren't quite an air wall deck but you aren't aggressive enough.
    Your right in allot of ways, I don't really have a way to pump speed. In a long game this deck has struggled but again I have managed to tack on allot of damage and shot down people early game. Combustion orbs response has saved me from losing my speed pump on it from time man however.
    "I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!" ―Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiontamer View Post
    I like Thunder Beam in the deck, don't know if i like 4 of. Dodge is underrated, Air tiki might not be the best choice since it really benefits off of a lot of miniscule bonuses that get doubled but it does save your Character response so thats nice.

Have you thought about Quick Boomerang over Air Typhoon? are you having trouble getting the momentum(3x second chance?)? I know a lot of your pokes are scary to block but it seems like you might get by a bit better utilizing powerful over a unique 3/5.
    If not 4 Thunder Beams, what would you substitute for it?

The only reason I haven't put quick boomerang in is because its a 2 check and i already have 4 in there. So it was a concern. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Dezmu View Post
    If not 4 Thunder Beams, what would you substitute for it?

The only reason I haven't put quick boomerang in is because its a 2 check and i already have 4 in there. So it was a concern. =/
    Oh yeah i always forget combustion orb is a 2. Doesn't feel like one when I see it. Maybe reduce that down and balance them out?
    Segaki Offering as a 2x has tons of utility and tempo. maybe 3x combustion 1x boomerang, 2x thunder beam and 2x segaki.

But that all depends on how often you're even using the powerful ability. If its just for lethal attacks and you can reliably finish a combo with air typhoon forget the boomerang. you might test with boomerang instead of typhoon. you still have the 1 major powerful but this one comes with a block and essentially it can cut out a lot of damage hate enhances. So if you're finding damage redux enhances just swap typhoon for boomerang. If you can't get past speed hate but can stun them out with orbs and rams, forget the boomerang.
    2016 UFS Team Worlds: 3rd place, Demitri Life

I further agree with the air tiki changes. Assets run a high risk of being a liability. So unless they're going to net you a massive advantage, I'd try to go without .
    My YouTube channel with videos for new players.
    New vids are like... 2 a year cause I'm lazy

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiontamer View Post
    Oh yeah i always forget combustion orb is a 2. Doesn't feel like one when I see it. Maybe reduce that down and balance them out?
    Segaki Offering as a 2x has tons of utility and tempo. maybe 3x combustion 1x boomerang, 2x thunder beam and 2x segaki.

But that all depends on how often you're even using the powerful ability. If its just for lethal attacks and you can reliably finish a combo with air typhoon forget the boomerang. you might test with boomerang instead of typhoon. you still have the 1 major powerful but this one comes with a block and essentially it can cut out a lot of damage hate enhances. So if you're finding damage redux enhances just swap typhoon for boomerang. If you can't get past speed hate but can stun them out with orbs and rams, forget the boomerang.
    To be quite honest I haven't made allot of use of the powerful ability with this deck, I think at best I've done it maybe a few times. And that's in the past 3 months from when I started this game