Thread: Sean O'Brien's Unrealized Dreams

Sean O'Brien's Unrealized Dreams

Hello all. First time card ideas poster. Here are some cards I had kicking around that could have been used in a future Mega Man promo set that I never submitted that may be considered for future development. Please note these cards were not finished and in a lot of cases lack symbols, blocks, etc.

D.O.C. Robot
    6/6 6HS 26VIT
    Infinity
    First F: Attach a MEGA MAN character card to this character. This character gains the attached card’s resource symbols and abilities. Remove all cards attached to this character from the game during your opponent’s end phase.

Dr. Light
    6/6 6 HS 28 VIT
    F: Play a Mega Man character card into your card pool as a mid attack with damage and speed equal to that character’s difficulty.

Ultra Mega Buster
    6/3 4H6
    Reversal-Combo (Character)
    Combo E: Commit 1 card in your opponent’s staging area.
    E Discard a character card from your card pool: This attack gets +5 damage

Hornet Catcher
    4/3 6M3
    Reversal
    E Discard 1 momentum: If this attack deals damage add one asset from your opponent's staging area to your staging area ready.

King
    5HS 25 VIT
    F: Once per turn, reveal the top 4 cards of your deck, your opponent spearates the cards into two piles. Choose one and add it to your hand. Remove the other pile from the game.

King Support Card
    1/5 Foundation
    After you remove this card from the game, seal 1 of your opponent's assets or foundations.
    E: This attack gets +1 damage if you have removed a card from the game this combat phase.

BEEP! BEEP!
    5/3 Action
    R: After your opponent decides not to block your attack, they lose 5 vitality.

Sheep Man
    7 HS 21 VIT
    F Turn at least three cards in your card pool face down: Choose one at random. Turn all cards in your card pool face up. Play the chosen card, no control check nessicary.

Do Robots Dream...?
    2/5 Action +0L
    After this card is turned face up, look at your opponent's hand.
    F: Turn up to two foundations in staging areas face up.
    E: Add all foundations in cardpools to the staging area ready during the end phase.

::Mega Man::
    4/6 6/27
    E Discard 1 momentum: Flip one of your opponent's foundations.
    E Commit, flip 1 foundation: If your opponent's attack deals damage, add the top card of their deck to their cardpool face down.

Escape Unit
    Asset
    Unique
    R Destroy: After your opponent plays a card, discard a card from your card pool and draw a card.

Item Shop
    Asset
    Terrain
    F Destroy: Search your deck for an asset and add it to your staging area commited.
    Sean O'Brien
    Owner Rochester CCG

We are always buying and selling UFS! Check us out:
    www.rochesterccg.com

2012 Team Canadian National Champion
    2015 Team United States National Champion

Regular Member Deck Dont Matter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by S_OBrien View Post
    Hello all. First time card ideas poster. Here are some cards I had kicking around that could have been used in a future Mega Man promo set that I never submitted that may be considered for future development. Please note these cards were not finished and in a lot of cases lack symbols, blocks, etc.

King
    5HS 25 VIT
    F: Once per turn, reveal the top 4 cards of your deck, your opponent spearates the cards into two piles. Choose one and add it to your hand. Remove the other pile from the game.

King Support Card
    1/5 Foundation
    After you remove this card from the game, seal 1 of your opponent's assets or foundations.
    E: This attack gets +1 damage if you have removed a card from the game this combat phase.

BEEP! BEEP!
    5/3 Action
    R: After your opponent decides not to block your attack, they lose 5 vitality.
    Can we just have these 3 cards be Kevin Broberg's champ cards!?
    “I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum.”
    -Rowdy Piper

King is Fact or Fiction!