Thread: So now that Summer Heat is FINALLY banned

So now that Summer Heat is FINALLY banned

Can we bring back Mourning the Lost? Card was a lot of fun and I feel it got a knee-jerk ban when it wasn't even that much of a problem. All the local players here loved playing the card.

It also did a great job of keeping all the 7hs aggro decks in check with actual backswing threat. Meta-relevant???
    2014 UK Teams Champ
    2016 World Teams Champ
    Garett's personal butler and mid-boss
    Self-proclaimed God of the Happy Feet

Join us on Discord for live UFS chat:
    https://discordapp.com/invite/63dRYmx

Quote Originally Posted by 'Caz Simon View Post
    Can we bring back Mourning the Lost? Card was a lot of fun and I feel it got a knee-jerk ban when it wasn't even that much of a problem. All the local players here loved playing the card.

It also did a great job of keeping all the 7hs aggro decks in check with actual backswing threat. Meta-relevant???
    No? Mourning was banned before Summer Heat was a thing and the two cards are completely unconnected in their banning of each other (save for both being run in an All deck if anything). They both draw on play maybe, but that's part of why both got banned in the first place.

Wow kid are you for real they printed summer heat to be a less powerful mourning
    Looking for a Nats team

Shut up Devon.
    Atlanta UFS- " Simply Better"
    "Live by the Fang, Die by the Fang"

A+++++ idea would miss top cuts at 5-1-1 and tied for 4th again
    http://i.imgur.com/nxMBqb4.gifv

To edit a post, click Edit Post (brings up the Quick Edit thing over your post - ignore it), then click Edit Post again (this takes you to the detailed post page, where your edit can actually save)

Living Game Rules document v03.txt, because maybe you want to search through it?

But I like to check cards a lot. And not have my opponent build 6 and hold 4 on me.
    2016 UFS Team Worlds: 3rd place, Demitri Life

A+ trolling in this thread. I'd read it again.
    I believe in banning by example. Be the problem you see in the game so others will view it as a problem.
    Then, all you have to do is not lose.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Caz Simon View Post

i'm pretty sure we'll ALL accept this happening under ONE Condition... the E be errata'd to "Elizabeth/Duo/Shen E: Destroy: ability" other than that... NO

N.J.
    NJ Spade sole survivor of the Card Gaming Dynasty known as Cookeville Corp.

Writer of Articles for TCO and Jasco Games for UFS

Achievements
    2006: 3rd place Nashville-Franklin FoP(Life X***); 2007: 18th place Murfreesboro AOP(Fire Athena2); 2008: 5th place(2nd thru swiss) Middlesboro AOP(Fire Athena2); 2009: 28th place SEC @ MTAC Mt. Juliet(Life Yuri)

Quote Originally Posted by NJBrock22 View Post
    i'm pretty sure we'll ALL accept this happening under ONE Condition... the E be errata'd to "Elizabeth/Duo/Shen E: Destroy: ability" other than that... NO

N.J.
    Actually wouldnt it make sense to make it Elisabeth only instead? Shen and Duo don't inherently discard, they flat out remove cards from the game and wouldn't necessarily have as much synergy. Then again I enjoyed my Shen deck back before Indines and I'll admit that damage boosts was the one thing I didn't have much of outside of the powerful effect of Tenshou Bakushingeki.