Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fox has a trade thread? Le gasp!

I have an extra Lilith 1/77 (DS Tins). Not hugely keen on getting rid of it, but I'll see what you can offer.

Quote Originally Posted by zarkingphoton View Post
    I have an extra Lilith 1/77 (DS Tins). Not hugely keen on getting rid of it, but I'll see what you can offer.
    You have any of the newer Darkstalkers stuff? Also, I DO have Turning Suicide. Sorting through 2000+ cards is not fun. Found it by chance in a misplaced stack. Go figure.

Yeah, I have some Warriors of the Night stuff. Are you looking for anything in particular? Or just the character cards? The only Warriors of the Night character I have a double of is Jedah, and it's a foil. I also have some cards from the tin set (I only bought two tins), the 77 card set.

Quote Originally Posted by zarkingphoton View Post
    Yeah, I have some Warriors of the Night stuff. Are you looking for anything in particular? Or just the character cards? The only Warriors of the Night character I have a double of is Jedah, and it's a foil. I also have some cards from the tin set (I only bought two tins), the 77 card set.
    Well I definitely want the Felicia and Lilith character cards that I mentioned. As for other stuff, these are what caught my interest. Note, I put Xx next to some cards wondering if you have them and how many.

Xx A Big Job
    Xx Others of Her Kind
    Xx Rolling Scratch
    Xx Scratch Attack

2X S Class
    2x Finishing Shower
    4x Shining Blade
    4x Curiosity
    4x Vector Drain

Also, I have a full set of Turning Suicide (not sure if you were looking for just 1 or multiple).

Sorry, I don't have any of those available for trade. And I really only need one Turning Suicide. Felicia and Lilith for Yoshimitsu and Turning Suicide?

Bummer. Yeah, I can do it. Shoot me a PM of the trade and confirm with info.

No longer need these:
    -Nehtali
    -Felicia
    -Sweet Nothings
    -War For Armageddon

Still looking for what else is on the list.

Do you happen to have a Neomax Athena?