Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Fox has a trade thread? Le gasp!

  1. #11
    Regular Member Onslaught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    208
    I'm looking for some old Legacy characters, the stars are the number of pips they had and their hand size/life total to help differentiate them. If you have any, give me a shout.

    Iori** 6/24
    K'* 6/24
    Yoshmitsu *** 7/24
    Adon*** 8/22
    Lilith ** 7/20
    Night Terror * 6/27
    Guy ** 7/20
    Seth ** 6/25
    Rock Howard ** 5/25
    Zhao Daiyu * 6/25
    Jin Kazama * 6/28 x 4
    Kilik * 5/25
    Nightmare * 5/24
    Voldo * 6/25
    Sagat * 7/23
    Akuma* 6/25
    Akuma** 6/25
    Voldo***** 6/25
    Akuma******7/20
    Yun ** 6/27
    Yang** 7/19
    Hugo* 4/40
    Mitsurigi * 6/28 (Soul Caliber IV)

  2. #12
    Member Ice_Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Wild West
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolollo View Post
    Kk, ill have to see if I get any inspiration from some of the So Cal stuff on ultra.
    My bad, that was a typo on my end. I meant Old Skool.

  3. #13
    Member Ice_Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Wild West
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    I'm looking for some old Legacy characters, the stars are the number of pips they had and their hand size/life total to help differentiate them. If you have any, give me a shout.

    Iori** 6/24
    K'* 6/24
    Yoshmitsu *** 7/24
    Adon*** 8/22
    Lilith ** 7/20
    Night Terror * 6/27
    Guy ** 7/20
    Seth ** 6/25
    Rock Howard ** 5/25
    Zhao Daiyu * 6/25
    Jin Kazama * 6/28 x 4
    Kilik * 5/25
    Nightmare * 5/24
    Voldo * 6/25
    Sagat * 7/23
    Akuma* 6/25
    Akuma** 6/25
    Voldo***** 6/25
    Akuma******7/20
    Yun ** 6/27
    Yang** 7/19
    Hugo* 4/40
    Mitsurigi * 6/28 (Soul Caliber IV)
    I'll check my binder tomorrow. I recognize some of those. I'll let you know what I have later on today

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice_Fox View Post
    Tekken, no. Soul Calibur, yes. Older stuff though
    That's great. I'm looking for some Yoshimitsu stuff. Specifically a card called "Turning Suicide."

  5. #15
    Member Ice_Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Wild West
    Posts
    97
    These are what I have for certain:
    Akuma* 6/25
    Night Terror* 6/27
    Yoshimitsu*** 7/24
    Iori** 6/24
    K* 6/24

    I may have Turning Suicide, but I'll have to do more digging.

  6. #16
    Member Ice_Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Wild West
    Posts
    97
    I checked around in my boxes, and I don't have any Turning Suicide cards :/

  7. #17
    I would trade a *Felicia* (SE 55/144) for that Yoshimitsu 7/24.

  8. #18
    Member Ice_Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Wild West
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by zarkingphoton View Post
    I would trade a *Felicia* (SE 55/144) for that Yoshimitsu 7/24.
    Do you by chance have anymore Darkstalkers characters? Lmk

  9. #19
    Yeah, I have almost all the Darkstalkers character cards. The only ones I have doubles of are from Realm of Midnight. I have at least a double I can spare of each character card in the Realm of Midnight set.

  10. #20
    Member Ice_Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Wild West
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by zarkingphoton View Post
    Yeah, I have almost all the Darkstalkers character cards. The only ones I have doubles of are from Realm of Midnight. I have at least a double I can spare of each character card in the Realm of Midnight set.
    Here's what I'm looking for:

    Darkstalkers: Warriors of The Night (set 23)
    B.B. Hood DS02 UR 1/144
    Felicia DS02 SE 55/144

    Darkstalkers (set 21)
    Lilith SE DS04 1/77

    Darkstalkers (set 7)
    B.B. Hood DS01 *** 001/126


    Please note, all are set specific. If you have those, lmk.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO