Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "A Horrible Crossroads" - Need Advice

I just decide the night before, I have no idea why you are agonizing over it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaneth View Post
    Play what is best for the big picture. Play what is best for the grand scheme of things.
    This is usually correct, but 'the grand scheme of things' is you becoming a better player, which involves playing different things, challenging yourself at times, and learning while winning.

That is a lot of what my top answer means, the BEST players can adapt to any situation with whatever deck they are playing to win a set of games 2/3 of the time by squeezing every ounce of play from their cards. You only get to that point by playing different things, and playing decks that provide you with skillful choices during the game. Keep doing that and you will have more fun, play better, and maybe get a character card one day ^^
    Last edited by dutpotd; 07-24-2017 at 09:22 AM.
    "No, no, not by the hair on my chinny chin Chin."

In my experience, in both CCGs and fighting games, playing what you know and are most comfortable with is better than just picking a top tier. I mean don't pick complete ass but sticking with something more comfortable is going to get you farther in the long run imo
    "Hail to the King, Baby"

- Ashley J. Williams

Quote Originally Posted by sh0ryu_repp4 View Post
    In my experience, in both CCGs and fighting games, playing what you know and are most comfortable with is better than just picking a top tier.
    This guy. This guy right here. This guy knows what's up.
    Things don't look good for our plucky young heroes.

Step 1: Pick a good character you enjoy playing.
    Step 2: Git Gud.

That's all.