Thread: Massachusetts invites you!

Massachusetts invites you!

Hello fellow New Englanders, there's a couple of us playing in eastern Mass, so feel free to reach out if you're looking for opponents! At Rivendell Games and Books (224 Winthrop St, Rehoboth, MA 02769, USA) on February 17th as part of their bi-monthly Games Day, some of us will be there offering demos of Cowboy Bebop and looking to play. Come on over for a visit!

Time?

The game day officially starts at 5pm, although I'll be aiming to get there earlier then that (4:30 at least).

Where do you normally play? How many people do have playing? And is this store close to you, it's about an hour away for me but should make it out. Like I said before I'd love to have a fluid conversation off of the forums to grow the game in the area, extremely difficult to have one on here. If your concern is people being able to see what we're discussing in hopes other people in the area see it we could always post whatever were planning on here.

To answer Hughes questions above for anyone who may be interested, we usually play at Battlegrounds in Saugus, MA and we will next be meeting Monday February 26th aiming for around 6:30pm (traffic being what it is, if you're there some of us might not yet have made it yet!).

Hope to see you there!

Our next UFS night at Battleground in Saugus, MA will be on Monday, March 26th starting around 6:30pm as before. We will also be meeting regularly there the last Monday of every month going forward as well if you want to plan an excursion and take us on sometime in the future!