Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFS at Battlegrounds in Saugus

Buying packs

What stores in Massachusetts sells packs? Live in Western Mass and Iím not having any luck finding anything UFS related.

Hi G-Bread, thanks for reaching out. In Massachusetts to start we've our Premier Store Darkwater Games on the cape in Mashpee. I know that Rivendell Games in Rehoboth has Mortal Kombat, and also the various Newbury Comics often sells packs although this can vary from month to month it seems. Counterplay Games in Burlington has Street Fighter vs. Darkstalkers boosters, and is planning on carrying Soul Caliber when it comes out as well.

How far west are you in Mass? Amherst/Springfield west or like Pittsfield west? There could be some players that live closer to you if trekking on out east proves unfeasible to do regularly (although we'd love to have you come out!) if you're looking for opponents! And if you've got a game store near you we're not travel-averse either. Thanks for getting in touch!

Your friendly monthly reminder that this coming Monday, March 25th will be the regular monthly meet up at Battlegrounds on Route 1 in Saugus, MA starting at 6:00pm. Come by for a visit, we have demo decks for anyone interested in learning, and we're always happy to challenge veteran players anyplace, anytime. So bring it on!

I will be moving updates for events at other stores into store specific threads going forward, so please check them out for details on upcoming demos being run and the March 30th Soul Caliber pre-release and Premier Store Event. We hope to see you there!

Thanks for the help! I live in the Springfield/Amherst area. There's a Newbury comics not to far from me so I will have to check them out. Would have never thought to look there. If the stars align just right, I might be able to make it out there at some point. Hopefully some point in the next few months.

No problem we hope to meet you soon! Feel free to message me with any questions about the game or other stores if you need anything else.