Couple of questions before the PTC in a few days.

Does using a remove cost like Bang! Count as a card leaving the card pool? For things like Finding What Was Lost and Ace Maneuvers I think there was some confusion as to the transit zone being in the card pool but that was just a clarification on cards being played FROM the card pool not leaving the card pool.
AFAIK the remove cost still means the card never enters the card pool.

If I play a form ability ala Novitiate, and my opponent responds to cancel with Twinkle Murdock, can I cancel TM with a Stoic and Cynical? TM doesn't explicitly say E or R but is an ability that would cancel your E or R.

If I use the first E on Distraction Destruction, and my opponent responds with Tactical Advantage "R: Before a card would leave your staging area due to your opponent's effect, remove this card instead.", is Tactical Advantage removed from the game? And it only counts for one of the cards? You would still have to place 1 other foundation into momentum right?
Furthermore, when you TM cancels Tactical Advantage, do you have to have selected the foundation TA was replacing first? ie: "First E, Distraction Destruction" opponent must now select the foundations, which can include tactical advantage, and then respond with Tactical Advantage? Is this the correct order of play?

Does Terry2 work with Multiples? The last thing I saw about it was on social media about investigating layers. K want answers. I want (Sword of) Justice for Terry2!