Thread: Ontario UFS players, unite!

Ontario UFS players, unite!

I only know of one store in all of Ontario that UFS is played: The Round Table in Guelph - http://roundtabletavern.com/

The Round Table has all sorts of sealed product and a number of singles, and a few dedicated players.

For me, though, it's a bit of a trek to get to Guelph. If there are any players in Toronto/the GTA/York Region that want to meet up to play UFS, respond here!

(I know you're out there, somewhere, because people do buy the cards at a few different places... I've just never met anyone that plays locally in this era of the game.)

Actually several stores were hosting UFS unsanctioned events for the group of players I hang out with, the most recent is DeCode Adventures in Mississauga, however given the monumentally slow release schedule as well as rotation of jasco released sets, we don't play anymore.

There was talk of a supported Jasco Legacy format however I've seen nothing yet and it's been over a year. When that day comes, perhaps the core group of players will start buying product again. Until that time in between playing DBS, you're welcome to come down and possibly play against a "legacy" deck.

Quote Originally Posted by steerpike View Post
    Actually several stores were hosting UFS unsanctioned events for the group of players I hang out with, the most recent is DeCode Adventures in Mississauga, however given the monumentally slow release schedule as well as rotation of jasco released sets, we don't play anymore.

There was talk of a supported Jasco Legacy format however I've seen nothing yet and it's been over a year. When that day comes, perhaps the core group of players will start buying product again. Until that time in between playing DBS, you're welcome to come down and possibly play against a "legacy" deck.
    It's a bit of a trek for me, but I may have to take you up on that, as it now seems The Round Table has abandoned UFS, and Meeplemart doesn't seem to be selling much of anything (and 401 Games and Hairy Tarantula stopped selling the game ages ago and refuse to re-stock).

Still kind of hoping that someone else out there local will reply....