Thread: Water Jacqui Help

Water Jacqui Help

New player here. I bought the MK and Cowboy Bebop turbo deck starter sets and a bunch of booster packs a few weeks ago and after a failed attempt at a Quan Chi deck, I realized I needed someone a little bit tankier. I looked at E. Honda too, but Jacqui's straight-forward approach and her abilities- as well as Honda's reliance on diff 5 attacks- made her more appealing in the end.

I was thinking about a tech-attack-heavy approach, borrowing Faye's Red Tail Missiles and Shower Surprise, along with Raiden's Electrocute throw. I was looking at some cheap, low-diff attacks, like Spike's Cross Punch and Jacqui's Quick Burst attacks, to throw in as well.

What are some other recommended attacks, as well as good foundations that would assist me in my approach, as well as help protect me from other control decks or defense-heavy decks?

http://ufsultra.com/deck.php?deck=Et...xadmYRWfsTdvAl

Here's what I've kind of thrown together so far just by browsing through UFS Ultra. I haven't gotten to look at very many foundations yet, but I'm pretty happy with the attacks on her.

Some good Water cards to keep in mind:

Damnation
    Venomous
    High Seas Adventure
    Space Land

Most of your attacks seem to be high or low, which means Short Fuse might be a good addition to seal blocks like Skull Barrier, Cormorant, Spreggio, Prepare to Fight, Templar, etc.

If you ever decide to try Jacqui off Air or Life, Urban Shower is an insane reversal with her.
    ~ Shane Duckworth - UFS is too damn good

Thanks. Space land and high seas adventure would be nice eventually, it's out of my price range at the moment. But Damnation looks great.

I'll look into some seal blocks, though. Thanks.

And yes, urban showers would be vicious with her. I'll have to look into that.