Thread: Stone Man R and Floating and Simultaneous bonuses

Stone Man R and Floating and Simultaneous bonuses

Stone Man R - After this attack gets a speed or damage bonus, this attack gets -2 speed or damage.

Can i react multilple times to floating conditions such as 3x 8000 degrees on a second attack? Once for each one played or once for the total +3 gained?

Also when an ability gives a speed and damage bonus (Ailurophobia E - +2 damage for characters in SA +1 Speed for characters in discard) do i get to react twice or once?

Also when an ability gives a speed and damage bonus (Ailurophobia E - +2 damage for characters in SA +1 Speed for characters in discard) do i get to react twice or once?
    For that part you can only react once because everything happens as a single ability.

The top part is a slippery slope. Guys like Snakeman and Lord Raptor can avoid BB Hood because it was ruled each bonus from their ability applies separate to a new attack. Unless Jasco wants to go back and change the BB ruling it looks like Stoneman can go wild on floating effects applying.

There was ruling I heard on this card. Stone man can respond to any bonus. Even if multiple ones come from a single ability.