Hi,

Would it be possible to create a new sticky thread for looking up decks for specific Characters?

I can't seem to get the search function to look for specific decklist pertaining to specific characters.

Example is I want to look up every single Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami decklist that had ever been posted in various Top decklists threads here.

Been trying to figure out which decks are the best or most consistent versions for those 2 characters since I've always been a fan of Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami and KOF in general.

If anybody got any recommendations for those specific characters then that would also be good, it's probably gonna be difficult for me to track down each and every single one of the much needed cards, as some may not be in stock anywhere at all, but I'll try and see what I can do. They sure aren't available anywhere locally in my region. I'm living in a dead zone for UFS without a doubt.

The one thing that always bugged me is that I had always waited on and had hoped that there would eventually be starter decks for those two characters, but it just never happened.

I mean I saw something like that Ryu vs. Akuma Battle Pack so I figured that maybe and perhaps one day and eventually there would be a Kyo vs. Iori Battle Pack too. Guess there just isn't enough interest nor demand to justify ever making one then? Although it isn't the only occasion as I've seen other sets got no starter decks at all.