Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fan set: League of Legends

If it's not a 1-on-1 game, then that would mean that UFS would need to develop some new rules to allow for multiplayer games.

Not necessarily, but they could make a format to be like the LoL game. Would be kinda weird though.
    League of Legends fan set designed by Me.

Wake UP

Recently watched a documentary called "Inside Job". I was saddened, disgusted, and infuriated. Didn't know you could get all that at once.

"The quieter you become, the more you can hear" Backtrack

Quote Originally Posted by caboosium View Post
    If it's not a 1-on-1 game, then that would mean that UFS would need to develop some new rules to allow for multiplayer games.
    or you could think of it like this.

"Here's a game that is free to play, with 63 characters" All of these characters have abilities and character types. with back story, and they all have named moves.

It's probably not the most expensive license either :-p However it's popularity might be difficult to gauge

Indeed, but I just feel like it wouldn't be that hard to obtain being as riot is a fairly new company. Also with the amount of players that LoL has I think ufs would get a huge boost to its numbers from a little advertising from riot on the LoL client/web page.
    League of Legends fan set designed by Me.

Wake UP

Recently watched a documentary called "Inside Job". I was saddened, disgusted, and infuriated. Didn't know you could get all that at once.

"The quieter you become, the more you can hear" Backtrack

yeah, I think it would be a pretty good license to pick up :-D, but it might not have the appeal that Jasco is looking for....though if it's cheap enough, it couldn't be worse than a non-licensed set, especially if they can get ads on Riots pages.

the LoL fans are very loyal to riot
    they love watching phreak and somehow think he is good
    they all get hard ons for nikasaur
    they pay money for a free game (guilty)

if there was a LoL card game they would all play it, especially if they could play as their favorite character

My eyes do not see my 2 favorite characters o.o (Vayne and Ashe) hehe. If they are there, I am blind, if not, try to focus their abilities on Silver Bolts and Hawk Shot :P and start from there would be fun

___

As for the licenses, man, THAT SH*T IS IMPERATIVE hahaha! For real, as Dillon said we are all guilty for paying on a free game, why wouldn't we want to play as our favorite character in a card game where they are and even more, why wouldn't we play the card game if we already like card games :P
    Don't steal. Government doesn't like competition.

My Valkyrie Profile Fantasy Set

My trade Thread

COME AND ENTER THE UFS CHAT!

Well I'll just go ahead and say I'm hard. I very much agree with Tannerface. I feel like fans would really enjoy the idea of battling one on one with their favorite character. Advertising on the LoL page would pretty much catch every eye that comes on there too with the way the page is set up, and with LoL members and players skyrocketing I really believe this would be a great idea.

Article on LoL vs WoW and other games in terms of hours
    Blam!

Resurrection.
    Man I feel like we were all wrong here in that League would not be an easy game to get since they exploded in the last 5 years.

League sucks now and isn't cool to play now get back in your grave
    Looking for a Nats team