Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UFS 101 - A New Player's Guide to Deckbuilding

Quote Originally Posted by Calisto View Post
    Is there a Resource Guide for newbs? Something that overviews the stregths of the different resources and maybe highlights a few of the no brainer cards?
    I personally used to use but for some reason it is acting up on me now and can't get it to run maybe you can get more lucky it has nearly ever card on it up to the tekken 6 set
    http://www.twoheadeddragon.com/ufs/index.html
    UFS Canadian National/Legacy World/Team National Champion (Garett Brett, Kirk Polka, & Matt Kohls)/Team World Champion (Garett Brett, Kirk Polka, & Aj Murray)
    My Trades List http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/...1518#post41518
    I am a Warlock assassin sent from the Vatican just like Charlie Sheen
    Here's a napkin, clean yourself off

Quote Originally Posted by Calisto View Post
    Is there a Resource Guide for newbs? Something that overviews the stregths of the different resources and maybe highlights a few of the no brainer cards?
    A lot of players have been asking for one. I will be writing one soon that covers the symbols as they are currently used in standard and some of the key cards.
    http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/...ntastic-Deals!

2010 Legacy Worlds Champion
    2011 Team Worlds Champion
    2014 Team Nationals Champion

Other titles: Daddy, Husband, Teacher. All of which are super rad!

Join our Facebook group "Southeast UFS"

Sweet! That would help a lot. I picked my first to characters based on who they where, I think my third will have to be based on how I'd prefer to play.

How many cards should i put in as blocking card? does it matter with how much blocking modifiers?

Quote Originally Posted by wang88 View Post
    How many cards should i put in as blocking card? does it matter with how much blocking modifiers?
    For one, it kind of depends on what kind of deck you're running. If you're running a control type deck you might want to have more blocks, but if you're running an aggressive deck you might just not care. Or you might have a type of deck that doesn't rely much on blocking, but rather has other ways to save itself instead. Another thing is how much profit that cards effect will have vs the cost of that crappy/no block mod.

Great article thanks.