Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Top 8 Standard decklists

Quote Originally Posted by RockStar View Post
    I'm not sure, Mr. O, but there is some sweet Chaos support appearing in the next RH, and i'm kinda thinking Jeremy's gonna be tweaking with his Jin build sometime in December. Lol.

Jin + Quick Strike + Concussive Blast = PROFIT.
    Yeah Jeremy plans to keep playing Jin as far as I know. For me, I am soooo effing tired of playing these same characters that I scrapped all my decks in anticipation of finally playing some new characters.
    Trade list
    2014 ATL King of the Hill, 2013 Official UFS Hot Dog Eating Champion.
    Cyborg killing machine from the future, Newtype, adopted son of Omar Chavez, and all around bad player who makes the impossible possible.
    I'm a Marc Wisniewski guy.
    "Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit."-Vyse

Quote Originally Posted by Drewkasa View Post
    Yeah Jeremy plans to keep playing Jin as far as I know. For me, I am soooo effing tired of playing these same characters that I scrapped all my decks in anticipation of finally playing some new characters.

We need to have or clash of the ages still andrew sorry I forgot to bring my deck to nats but it'll be a good ol' time when we play it out
    UFS Canadian National/Legacy World/Team National Champion (Garett Brett, Kirk Polka, & Matt Kohls)/Team World Champion (Garett Brett, Kirk Polka, & Aj Murray)
    My Trades List http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/...1518#post41518
    I am a Warlock assassin sent from the Vatican just like Charlie Sheen
    Here's a napkin, clean yourself off