Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call! - The UFS Introduction Thread

I'm Ren, everyone's favorite captain/admiral/lord. Commanding straight from R-D-Hell. I'm glad the game is coming back *awesome*
    DESU DESU
    I has a Tribble. Respect the Tribble. You must pet the Tribble.

Yo, Sage here.

I've been playing this game since the second set, I'm a Columbia, SC local. I've traveled around a bit in the Texas area for tournaments, ATL, Florida, and the like. I love this playerbase and I'm so glad to see more and more people returning. I stole Drew's brain once and cloned it. I've been stealing ideas from it ever since.

I'll gladly help out new players with ideas on things, I theorycraft a good bit, I'll write articles from time to time on the meta, symbols, characters, whatever. Anyway, keep breakin faces in the UFS world, I know I will

Ben, another ATLionstancer.
    Rarely sober for a tournie.
    Playing since I started playing.

Love the community, only reason I'm here

Im glad to see there are still some diehard hard fans running around the forums and hopefully we can get some more....my playgroup is basically dead over the summer months since most of our players are college students who leave for the summer but were all still hoping that UFS pulls through this and we can all bring it back to its former glory..

names michael ive been playing since the start and have been playing pretty competitively even though i have the worst luck when it comes to large tourneys...still holding down the playgroup in blacksburg Va

Reporting in

Forteconcarne. Alias Hokairei. Alias Sakai. Hailing from Bellevue WA. Been playing since the Dark Path expansion. Looking to revive my playgroup and do what I can to keep the UFS flag flying. Won't be able to make it to worlds this year, but definitely looking forward to worlds 2011. Let's make it happen.

NJ from Cookeville Corp II in Cookeville TN reporting in, we'll start play again full time here once i get a friggin job... i hate life, but happy to see the game alive and well.

N.J.

Ben from Redmond WA. Went by Bpet on the FFG forums, though I didn't post much. Working with ForteConCarne to revive the area.

Jacob chiming in here, from the Dallas / Ft Worth area crew with Nubian God. I was Steel Stiletto on the old forums too, but I didn't really post much.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Stiletto View Post
    Jacob chiming in here, from the Dallas / Ft Worth area crew with Nubian God. I was Steel Stiletto on the old forums too, but I didn't really post much.
    'Cause he's too busy ignoring Defender when it's being used against him. =P

Clint from Winnipeg MB here, been playing for a few years and am very thankful the game got picked up again. I've been continuously making decks and playing during the last few months, to keep myself interested in the game I've dropped so much money in to.