Page 117 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1180

Thread: Roll Call! - The UFS Introduction Thread 2

Cool New Player and organizer for UFS

Hello, My name is Bob and I am the owner of BattleCityGym located in West Babylon New York.

I have decided to bring UFS back to New York, with weekly tournaments, Prereleases, etc...

With our experience in organizing and running Premier events for other games, we feel we can do the same for Jasco Games.

Bob
    BattleCityGym

Some new things

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    old player, debating about playing again or not.
    Depending on how old of a player you are some things have changed for better and for worse but mostly for better. There are new keywords some keywords are simply Keywords Has opposed to keywords that have hidden rulings like ranged is just a keyword now. And they've added new ones like EX which is exactly like powerful except for increases your speed instead of your damage. Not to mention all the new cards in their special abilities as well.

Shawn11189

?????

posting here to use rules forum.

Posting here to use rules forums >.>

Hello, I'm a returning player than started out with the original SF/SC/PA UFS scene, and have been on hiatus till I met with the Jasco Games folks at Evo over the summer, and now I'm looking to play again! If you are in Ontario, Canada, ideally in the GTA then perhaps we can get something going!

Hello from dothan, al!

Hi! May name is Matt Clark in Dothan, AL and we just started playing UFS here in the wiregrass area. Please treat us well!

Talking Hello, my name is Chris Douglass.

I have been on a hiatus from card games but glad to be coming back and excited to be getting into UFS.
    Also can't wait to see the future characters available.. oh and I'm from Lubbock, TX 👍

Hey everyone

Apparently I have to post here - even though I'm actually here because of the Street fighter Miniatures game.

So er, yeah Hi everyone, nice to meet you - I've never played the game for this part of the board. I'm really excited for the miniatures game though!

Introduction

Hi.. i'm Mike. Need to post here to follow the rules.

I really want Street Fighter from kickstarter though.. but they can't ship to Asia. So sad.. hope anyone can help here.

New player to fabouls games

Hi I am new player form the UK I have had experience in many other card games form yugioh to magic and to many to list here but I look forward to playing this game more