Page 80 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call! - The UFS Introduction Thread 2

Cool Whitescorpion

Hi there,

I've been playing on and off since the game came out. Our local metagame in Montreal here was rather lame for a looong time and we're looking to revive it. Going to card stores whose employees have no idea how to play this or even carry singles was quite frustrating. Hopefully this will change.

not since 09...

the name's Floating - Floating Fatman - FF well it was back in the sabertooth days...

Ain't touched a card nor played in 5 years but keen to start again been living abroad in Scotland since I left New Zealand - Auckland - Home of the Rush...

l8rs Christopher

Played back in the Sabretooth days, glad to have found the game didn't disappear on me. Looking forward to many hours of fun (once I get someone else at my store to play with me). Wisconsin, USA, etc.

Hi there,
    I am a new player working to start up a play group in the San Fransisco Bay Area

Hello, new player from Hattiesburg, MS! Heard about the Mega Man board game, then the tins and now I'm here!

Here we go

ok, here is my first post. Been collecting UFS on and off for a long time, loving the ease of the new MM game, looking forward to playing it alot!

Quote Originally Posted by tinyking View Post
    Hello, new player from Hattiesburg, MS! Heard about the Mega Man board game, then the tins and now I'm here!
    Hi, I've been talking to Hub City Hobby to get them to carry our products. Do you play here? If not, let me know where you'd like to get started, and I'll help you out!

Thank you
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com

Quote Originally Posted by warlock84 View Post
    yeah i think kings games still around my go there check it out ha can you checkout my deck post just coming bk and all
    Yes, I've been speaking to Alex at King's Games and he'll carry it again if he has players coming in and asking for it and trying to get things started.
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Hi, I've been talking to Hub City Hobby to get them to carry our products. Do you play here? If not, let me know where you'd like to get started, and I'll help you out!

Thank you
    Hub City Hobby doesn't have play space in their store but we play on campus at the local university and HCH has said they'd be interested in sponsoring tournaments for various games as long as we find space! Long story short, yeah, if they carried product I and some others would probably pick stuff up!

Um....I'm new to the game and I'm in the middle of getting my friends to start playing as well and trying to get the local stores intro playing the game as well and possibly start hosting semi-anual gaming events for it.