Page 116 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1195

Thread: Roll Call! - The UFS Introduction Thread 2

Holy crap. 4 years later and I somehow remembered my password. My name is Deana. I played this game heavily in 2008 with my older brother Scott. Im in the ATL area now and decided to pick this back up as a hobby. Still need to relearn the game a bit but im excited.
    "Yes I am a girl....and Scott Gaines is my brother!

I don't need any accomplishments listed here..I'm a Gaines and thats more than enough "- to quote a 20 year old version of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by littlegaines View Post
    Holy crap. 4 years later and I somehow remembered my password. My name is Deana. I played this game heavily in 2008 with my older brother Scott. Im in the ATL area now and decided to pick this back up as a hobby. Still need to relearn the game a bit but im excited.
    OMG Deana, how have you been? How are both of you, I don't hear from Scott anymore.

Im doing pretty good! I just moved to Georgia to finish my biochemistry degree at KSU. Scott still lives in TN. He doesnt play any card games anymore sadly Im trying to get back into this game because Ive missed it. and you?
    "Yes I am a girl....and Scott Gaines is my brother!

I don't need any accomplishments listed here..I'm a Gaines and thats more than enough "- to quote a 20 year old version of myself.

hello, guys! My name is Carolina, I'm from Chicago! My dream is the visit the Great Canyon! I have been playing this game for almost 3 years! I met my husband here thank you for you orum and for this warm atmosphere!

Introduction

I am new to the forum. I hope to see more information on the Mortal Kombat and Dragon Ball Z miniatures game.

New here!

Hello! Name's Pauly. Fairly new to the game. The Kenosha Wisconsin area is starting to amass a small group and a bit of interest in the game. I've pretty much fallen in love w/UFS. Been trying my hand at brewing, but quickly finding that access to cards is the biggest and most limiting factor.

Hopefully after making some key trades I can move beyond that and begin competitive play soon.

Post New Player to UFS

Just learning to play UFS, and I'm excited to be joining a forum with other UFS players. It's a cool game and the vibe of players I've met so far is more chill than most of the Magic: The Gathering player I've met, hope to meet more through here.

I'm soooo new!

Hi folks. I'm Tom and I'm new to the UFS. I've fallen in love with the idea of building street fighter decks. Excited to see you all here. Question, doesn't everyone want a digital version of this game? I surely do!!!!

A lot of new members, which is GREAT to see!

Please remember to include where you guys and gals are located. I notice some of the newer players are looking for a player-group, and knowing where you’re located will help us Vets direct you to the nearest and best groups possible.
    "Music is not trying to be a formula every time, y'know? It's not a conveyor-belt. It's an expression of a moment in time." -- Maxwell, VH1 Storytellers.

On good days, I win more than I lose.

Hello

I'm Treble, i mostly joined so i could see if i could get the link to the discord chat, I'll ask again in general here soon. That's all. Oh also I'm from Omaha.