Page 1 of 115 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call! - The UFS Introduction Thread 2

Roll Call! - The UFS Introduction Thread 2

Steps for new users to post on other parts of the forum.

Step 1: read Guide to Forum Use.

Step 2: Post a response in this forum. Say something about yourself, playgroup, or anything about UFS that comes to mind.

Step 3: Please wait up to 30 minutes for the system to update and grant access to the rest of the forum.

Step 4: Enjoy the forum!

Last edited by Arch Duke Obvious; 01-10-2011 at 11:04 PM.
    Has a book out! Self-published, in French, but still. A book!

Hey, I'm Brian. Pretty new to UFS. I'm part of the Sacramento playgroup that has recently been revitalized. Coming from a MTG background, UFS is an awesome game. I look forward to building a Legacy deck. These forums are a great resource!

Hello! My name is Athena. I've been playing since the beginning of the game, and I'm also a part of the revitalized Sacramento play group. I like UFS, and I prefer legacy to standard. My fav symbol is Order. My favorite character is (can you guess?) .... Lizardman! But I don't have any Lizardman decks. XD
    I'm working on that though...

I play Zi Mei in standard, and have been since she came into existence with the promo one. (There was a small time when I tried Paul out when promo Zi Mei rotated, but realized I missed Fury of the Ancients too much and started playing starter deck Zi Mei.)

My legacy decks are two builds of promo Athena: Order and Evil. I really enjoy both of them and the challenge that it is to play the Legacy format.

I'm not that into extended, and no one I know has a deck for it. Though I'm sure Tader_Salad and Chaos Flash would build one to play me if I actually built one, but meh... I'd rather play the other 2 formats.
    Wisdom comes with age. ~Sylvia Drakkmord

*Lloyd does something dumb*
    Kratos Aurion: "Those are not my genes." -_-'

Big UFS Tournies I've placed in:
    NorCal Foundations of Power - 6th place
    West Coast PTC 2011 - 7th Place

hi, i play with the "Revitalized Sacramento Play Group" and i mostly just play fire the only deck ive build that wasnt fire is my legacy yun-seong order because he is so stupidly broken i wanted to try him, im not to sure what else to say
    Last edited by Dillon; 01-18-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Hello everyone I have been playing since World Warriors. I enjoyed playing Huitzil back in the day and I reside in southern California. Glad things are heating up again and getting ready to do lots of trading again.

Hello everyone,

My name Is Corey, and I'm an alcoholic. Wait not the right for...Right UFS. OK well like I said My names Corey. I just started playing this game say...maybe a week or two ago. I'd found myself staring at the boosters and OOLD starter decks at my LGS. No one had been buying the Stuff so a friend and i decided to buy up the remaining product. After a few hours reading and re reading the rules i felt good enough to give the game a shot and found myself in love with the possibilities. I've a Magic the gathering back ground but find UFS way more interesting and am glad its looking like things are starting to pick up.

I'm From NJ so if any of you guys end up over this way. Shoot me a line since I'm rather certain the NJ Community's dead. Any way Later folks

Quote Originally Posted by KisaragiJin View Post
    Hello everyone,

My name Is Corey, and I'm an alcoholic. Wait not the right for...Right UFS. OK well like I said My names Corey. I just started playing this game say...maybe a week or two ago. I'd found myself staring at the boosters and OOLD starter decks at my LGS. No one had been buying the Stuff so a friend and i decided to buy up the remaining product. After a few hours reading and re reading the rules i felt good enough to give the game a shot and found myself in love with the possibilities. I've a Magic the gathering back ground but find UFS way more interesting and am glad its looking like things are starting to pick up.

I'm From NJ so if any of you guys end up over this way. Shoot me a line since I'm rather certain the NJ Community's dead. Any way Later folks
    We have a PTC in NY, if you look under New's you can find the date and time and venue location coming up in feb. Would love to see you out there playing in a big tourny!

old player, debating about playing again or not.

Old player from SNK02/SC04 and before, just started getting back into it. Played the generic **Ukyo stamp style back at GenCon 07 and got terrorized by more creative folks (and some cookie cutter ***Adons, too). I thought it was dead so started picking up cheap lots on eBay like I do with most CCGs when they fizzle out, and here we go again. Just found a playgroup with a few really cool people in Austin, so hopefully that'll continue. I totally had access to the full forum before posting in this thing, so I'm a bit late on the intro...