Page 115 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1151

Thread: Roll Call! - The UFS Introduction Thread 2

Thumbs up Fng

Played a demo with a super nice fellow at Gencon last week. As someone who's done competitive fighting games and competitive MTG, I'm super excited to start getting into this. Just met up with some local peeps that play the game. Super swell individuals, but the shop we play at needs to get added to the location forums. Saltire Games in Indy, IN. Cheers!

Getting back in

Just an into. Played UFS a long time ago, then stopped. I'm hoping to start up a local group, and need to relearn a few things.

Talking New to UFS

Long time fighting game player, addicted hearthstone player, and a music producer/performer. Happy to be here and excited to learn UFS. Was introduced to it by a friend and now I think I'm hooked.
    I press buttons.

New player. Picked the game up in June.

New member with Buffy question.

Hi, I'm DoctorX. I came looking for a Buffy forum/FAQ/Errata because I have a question that I can't find the answer to in the rulebook. Namely: How do you get more Artifacts?

The only Rules Questions thread I see is for UFS. Does the Buffy one unlock once I've introduced myself, or is there another site I should be going to?

Thanks,
    DoctorX

Hi from Singapore

Looking forward to learn more about this interesting hybrid of a CCG and a fighting game!

Struggling to find a Group

Hello out there. I'm in the Boston area and looking to find a playgroup. Anyone out there lookimg for a new challenger?

Hello all. Good to be back!

Hello everyone. My name is James, and I'm from the Indianapolis area. I used to play UFS back when it was still a new game. I have not played in a few years, but now I'm back, and loving the new cards. Im.excited to see where Jasco takes the game, as they have done a great job so far. See you on the forums.

Introduction

Hey my name is Robert.

I'm located in the KC area, and I've been playing UFS for about 2 months now.

Right now my goal is to get a playgroup rolling in my area.

Hello, from the Gem State

Hello, my name is John. I recently just got back into CCG's and TCG's and coming from an extensive magic the gathering and when i was younger Yu-Gi-Oh background. I'm from Idaho and right now my playgroup pretty much consists of me and my neighbor/friend hahaha but, I really enjoy UFS. My 1st experience with it was when I dropped Yu-gi-oh when I was a teenager and played a Haohmaru deck back when (Saber tooth games...I think?) owned the UFS license and back then my card shop couldn't get anything in besides the starter decks and the game fell out of my sight. Fast forward to my 20's and a couple of months ago I ended up buying a few boosters that the shop (where I live now) had and they were the Mega man ones and next thing I know I got hooked hahaha.
    Right now my decks are:
    Quick Man (1st Ultra rare character pulled).
    Mr.Karate (I actually joined the forum to ask a ruling on and to see if theres a play group in Idaho to test this with)
    Ralf (SNK For life)
    Ryo (SNK for Life)
    Shen (SNK For Life)

Other than UFS I heavily enjoy Warhammer, Playing bass and listening to led zeppelin/black sabbath/Rancid records.

- Cheers!