Page 101 of 122 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1216

Thread: Roll Call! - The UFS Introduction Thread 2

Hello!

Hi everyone on the Jasco forums my name is Chris Pratt. I live in Vegas and frequent A Gamers Paradise. I started UFS this past summer and was hooked instantly. I started with Dr. Wiley and I still really like the character. More recently, thanks to some extreme generosity, I was able to acquire a Lord Raptor deck. I played it this past weekend at worlds and had an unforgettable experience. I look forward to being a part of the community here!

Congrations on your high finish!
    8th place 2017 Arkansas PTC

Standard Trade List!
    Legacy Trade List!

Thanks!

Congratulations on your high placement Chris Pratt!!! Hopefully we can race each other in the future! (This is Chris Smith btw!)
    Finishes: Team Worlds 2016- 5th place- Team Balls Deep (Mai* Life)
    Events attending: Omaha PTC 2016, Gencon (Volunteering), Michigan 2016, hosting Rockford 2016.

Hi everyone My name is Dezmu and I'm about 3 or so months into this game I picked it up because I am a fan of Mega man. I wanted to give it a try, I've been building decks and even though my favorite deck (Gemini Man) has been banned, I'm eager to keep building decks.

I try to play on OCTGN but its hard when I leave a game open for hours and no one joins. I play this game with my fiance and we've started to record games and upload them to youtube. I don't know how active i will be in posting on here, but I am definitely reading as much as i can
    "I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!" ―Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Shaneth v2.0

Hello again!

Yooooo making this account because my main one won't let me post in deckbuilding for some reason. Top 16 decklists for Worlds Singles will go up soon.

Forum Access

Been playing since 2007 just never been on the forums . I want to use it to chat to old friends I've met from playing the game and to be kept as updated as all my friends seem to be .

Posting to confirm account

I forget the password to my other account so I made this one in case I need to post something.

I've been playing UFS for quite some time now and I think the game is cool.

New NOVA/DC player

I'm a fairly new player to UFS. Grabbed two (Mega Man and Wily) starter decks and am enjoying it. Any players nearby?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonimon123 View Post
    I'm a fairly new player to UFS. Grabbed two (Mega Man and Wily) starter decks and am enjoying it. Any players nearby?
    we have a group we're trying to get to pick up steam in Baltimore.