Page 119 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1214

Thread: Roll Call! - The UFS Introduction Thread 2

Greetings from TN

Hello everyone. My name is Blake. I'm from TN. Been playing UFS casually for a little over a year now. Working on getting a local group going. Looking forward to being a part of the community!

which side of the state are you from Blake, we have a small playgroup forming in Crossville

N.J.
    NJ Spade sole survivor of the Card Gaming Dynasty known as Cookeville Corp.

Writer of Articles for TCO and Jasco Games for UFS

Achievements
    2006: 3rd place Nashville-Franklin FoP(Life X***); 2007: 18th place Murfreesboro AOP(Fire Athena2); 2008: 5th place(2nd thru swiss) Middlesboro AOP(Fire Athena2); 2009: 28th place SEC @ MTAC Mt. Juliet(Life Yuri)

Hello everyone, I'm Talon. I've been wanting to get into UFS for a while, but there seems to be no stores in the Metro Phoenix area in AZ to play at. Does anybody know any AZ stores that are active?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeBlade11 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm Talon. I've been wanting to get into UFS for a while, but there seems to be no stores in the Metro Phoenix area in AZ to play at. Does anybody know any AZ stores that are active?
    There's a Premier Store in Tempe, pretty sure they're active:

Showtime Cards and Games
    3415 S McClintock Dr 111
    Tempe, Arizona
    https://www.facebook.com/Showtime-Sp...2205254822953/

Hey, old player here, I've already been here but not in a long time so I'm reintroducing myself. There no place in my area and I wonder if their anyway to play online with all cards and have players on it.
    The UFS resource symbol quiz, what are your three symbols?

http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/...ymbols-are-you

Octgn

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma72 View Post
    Hey, old player here, I've already been here but not in a long time so I'm reintroducing myself. There no place in my area and I wonder if their anyway to play online with all cards and have players on it.
    Hi! A lot of people play using Octgn. http://octgn.net/

hey

Hi, new player here from UK, just started with MK release.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinair View Post
    Hi, new player here from UK, just started with MK release.
    Hi there, whereabouts in the UK are you from? Do you have a local group? Do you know about the UK Nationals that is taking place next month?
    2011 UK Team National Champion
    2012 UK National Champion
    2012 UK Team National Champion
    2015 UK Extended National Champion
    2016 UK Team National Champion
    2017 UK Team National Champion

Just a washed up scrub who has to be dragged to victory these days...

Quote Originally Posted by Doji_Mike View Post
    Hi there, whereabouts in the UK are you from? Do you have a local group? Do you know about the UK Nationals that is taking place next month?
    Hey, I'm from Sheffield (lucky since its like the centre for UFS in the UK it seems), I was aware of the nationals as I saw them advertised in Patriot when I went to get my MK starter deck in there the other day, though it might be a bit much for me since I don't even know how to play the game yet, I was trying to get a demo game in there at some point, probably next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinair View Post
    Hey, I'm from Sheffield (lucky since its like the centre for UFS in the UK it seems), I was aware of the nationals as I saw them advertised in Patriot when I went to get my MK starter deck in there the other day, though it might be a bit much for me since I don't even know how to play the game yet, I was trying to get a demo game in there at some point, probably next week.
    oh I know that place

Some of us play casually at Patriot on a Friday night so you're always welcome to pop down, say hi, meet people. We are pretty welcoming even if it doesn't seem like it haha.

You should definitely come down for it, UFS players are some of the nicest and friendliest people you could meet. Plus Nats is completely free and you get a bunch of stuff just for entering including boosters and a playmat. We also tend to go out for something to eat and maybe a couple of drinks too so it is a great way to get to know people

The forums are pretty quiet these days, but if you have Facebook there is a group called UFS UK Players that is more active.
    2011 UK Team National Champion
    2012 UK National Champion
    2012 UK Team National Champion
    2015 UK Extended National Champion
    2016 UK Team National Champion
    2017 UK Team National Champion

Just a washed up scrub who has to be dragged to victory these days...