Page 120 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1212

Thread: Roll Call! - The UFS Introduction Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by Doji_Mike View Post
    oh I know that place

Some of us play casually at Patriot on a Friday night so you're always welcome to pop down, say hi, meet people. We are pretty welcoming even if it doesn't seem like it haha.

You should definitely come down for it, UFS players are some of the nicest and friendliest people you could meet. Plus Nats is completely free and you get a bunch of stuff just for entering including boosters and a playmat. We also tend to go out for something to eat and maybe a couple of drinks too so it is a great way to get to know people

The forums are pretty quiet these days, but if you have Facebook there is a group called UFS UK Players that is more active.
    I'm on it actually joined the other day though it seemed quiet there also! (saw the post about the nationals etc)

I might be able to make it down next friday, hopefully by then will have at least had chance to read the rules, know roughly how it works etc.

Cool, thanks Jaecyn
    The UFS resource symbol quiz, what are your three symbols?

http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/...ymbols-are-you

Hi Everyone

My name is Donald and I'm working on building a small small UFS community in the Raleigh, North Carolina area. I've tried a couple of times, but between life happening, not having enough time, and whole bunch of other stuff, I think we can start getting a little group of people together to play.

I am trying to get folks together at the Trading Card Co-op!

Hey. I知 Molly from Indiana. I played briefly a few years ago and got out since no one nearby played but I知 just getting back into it.

Newcomer

New player, just joined yesterday. Loved the game. Store I demo'd with showed me the ropes and i participated in a game night. Totally hooked, looking forward to competing.

New Player in Northern Chicago suburbs

New player here located in Lake Forest, IL. If anyone is in the area and interested in getting together, let me know!

KLT1963

Hello!

Hey all!

I am fairly new to UFS, having only gotten into it in the last month. I got really into it after selling my MtG collection and playing UFS with my friends who play a lot. Unfortunately, I was on vacation and I need to find a play group in my area! (Pittsburgh, PA), so if you are in the area, feel free to PM me!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and maybe I will see you at a circuit tournament soon!

Hey, I'm Andrew. I'm from Omaha. I found UFS through Legendary Wolf Games, with Myles Tyler. Apparently he's a little bit of a big deal.

Anyway, I just started playing (got totally wrecked in my first competition- 0-3 with a bye so I wasn't 0-4), and I've noticed the online community is kind of small and/or lacking. So I figured I would join and start asking the questions I haven't been able to find answers to.

Newcomer

Hi. I知 a newcomer to UFS. I知 from southshore Massachusetts and looking for people to play with. Seems like there is no one out here who plays. I致e called all my local game stores seeing if they have events or even just sell the cards and have had no luck. Right now I知 just trying to get people i know into it just to try and start a scene. But if anyone is in MA and wants to play message me. Thanks!

UFS Dallas from the ground up

Hi everyone! I played UFS a long time ago (when Sabretooth had the property for the first few SF sets). I saw that the game is back (or has been for some time) and looking better than ever. I live in Dallas and unfortunately no shops carry the product locally. My main LGS has given me the go ahead to be a scout for their store and have told me that I essentially have to create the demand for the product before it's carried (which I understand completely). I've applied to be a scout and am going to do everything in my power to push for our store to be a premier store and host sanctioned events. I've played Magic since 1994, and much like when I played UFS originally I'm just looking for a unique and fresh TCG experience. If any of you are in the DFW metroplex area I would like to meet up and make sure that I'm up to par for teaching the game and providing guidance on good deck building and play.