Page 2 of 121 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call! - The UFS Introduction Thread 2

Old player getting back into the game, setting up a trade list atm.

New to UFS

Hello there my name is donald and i am really new to the game. I am a huge street fighter fan and huge Akuma fan so when i heard there was a card game that allowed me to use him i was all over it. I am trying to learn the game but its taking some time. I am from a heavy MTG background so learning new games is difficult for me. So im looking for help with deck building and some card rulings and such. So far this is my favorite card game

Quote Originally Posted by ShinAkuma View Post
    Hello there my name is donald and i am really new to the game. I am a huge street fighter fan and huge Akuma fan so when i heard there was a card game that allowed me to use him i was all over it. I am trying to learn the game but its taking some time. I am from a heavy MTG background so learning new games is difficult for me. So im looking for help with deck building and some card rulings and such. So far this is my favorite card game
    welcome to the game, akuma isnt type 2 right now =( but maybe jasco will print him in the next few sets

Yo

So I play out of RIW Hobbies for those who know the place. Been playing since set three pre-release and found the game and player base far more likable to those who play yu gi oh and the various other card game option in the world. The game offers me a place to be creative with my deck building, not to brag but I'm petty good at it though I'm not much of a player. I play all three formats, legacy earth Sagat 4, Extended promo air Temujin, Standard death Yoshimistu, standard fire Bryan Fury, and standard life Mitsurugi. Looking forward to the new set and a long life for UFS on it's third time around.

i am the worm if u get the worm mad the worm go smash

i am the worm
    Last edited by Arch Duke Obvious; 01-30-2011 at 04:01 AM.

yeshh

been a long time player of ufs got a decent size play group around central ny about 15 14 something like that working on getting a trade list up soon and def can t wait for red horizon!!!

p.s. Bacon that is all!!!

Hi Hi!

Hey everyone I am Teshy from New Hampshire. I got into this game thanks to a few friends of mine playing it and saying there was darkstalkers. I immediately jumped for joy and looked around for them. I did find 2 booster boxes of the first release and 1 of the second. Now I can't find anymore of the second. (Much sadness) Ohh well I have been trying to move on to other parts of ufs. I love how easy the rules are and some of the combos are wildly fun. (even if I do get my behind kicked a lot. Lol) anyways Yes I am good hearted and loves the game let me post darn it lol! Have fun all and happy slugging.

Scout / Trade Forum Moderator ShadowDragon's Avatar
    I'm not surprised at all you can't find more of the 2nd Darkstalkers set, it actually sold out since it was so popular. It's got some of the strongest attacks in the game like Feline Spike, Darkness Blade and (before the errata) Ira-Spinta. Welcome to the game, and hopefully you'll be able to find another Realm of Midnight box somewhere~

Hey probably getting out of UFS but i figured i would see if i could unload some cards here to people who would give them a good home.

old player back and starting up the player base in the south west of the UK again