Page 22 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call! - The UFS Introduction Thread 2

hey all, just posting here to get my account activated. i have some questions i really need answered so i cant wait to be able to start posting!

Hi I'm Matthew. I'm from Amarillo, i have played the game since SF03. I love legacy and hope to play it with my play group. Favorite characters are Charlie and Guile. Favorite symbols are Void, Order, and Air.
    Working on a Order Kirk Polka for standard.

Very nice to meet all of you. Have a Nice Day ^^

Siler City, North Carolina, United States

Smile Hey Everyone :)

Hi Everybody,

My name is Cristen. I'm really new to the whole UFS scene, and I saw these cards on the internet, and I was looking for a new game to play. So I picked them up....however, the rules sheet didn't quite go well with me, and i need to ask some questions about how to play this. I want to ask a huge question that could help out a lot of Noobs like me big time to the UFS Community out there!

But besides that, it has been a pleasure introducing myself, and I hope to get to know you all, as well!

Cristen

Member the amazing spider-lloyd's Avatar

Smile Hi everyone

Hi everyone my name is Lloyd, i'm a ufs player from Sheffield, England. I have been playing ufs since the dark hado set but have only just signed up to the forums. I look forward to chatting with everyone and exchanging cool news and ideas with you all.

Hi, I've been playing UFS casually for a long time but, when it died its second death I kind of lost track of it. My favourite elements/resources are Void and Fire and my favourite character in any of the series in UFS (ignoring guests) is SC2 Lizardman (SC1/3/4 Lizardman was totally different), though Night Terror, Inferno and Yoshimitsu are also high up on my list.

So, UFS is back in print now is it? I'd better catch up on what I've missed then.

If you live close to Northwest Arkansas, we are playing at TSE Gaming in Springdale, Arkansas. Feel free to look us up on facebook, UFS Players of NWA. We have been playing for quite some time now and would like to expand our play group.

I live in england so there's no way I'll be able to attend but I hope the event goes well for you.

hello i thought i would sign up for the forums so i can see all the goings on and give my opinions on things and hopefully get peoples opinions on any decks i have

Interesting spam filter.

What's up. I have no intention of introducing myself officially to you guys so I'll end it here.

Heya, I'm Chris and I'm relatively new tot the whole forum post thing... so new in fact that... I.... don't know how to set my forum avatar so I still have the golden letters of "The Game"... Anywho, I'm hoping to have a wonderful time playing UFS and getting to know you all... Be posting a trade list soon, assuming I can at least handle that, haha.

Sincerly,
    Vash The Stampede (The $$60Billion man) =3