Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call! - The UFS Introduction Thread 2

noob status

sup! I'm a new player, who is still building a deck to play with my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by noobproject View Post
    sup! I'm a new player, who is still building a deck to play with my friends.
    Where are you located?

Hey everyone, long time UFSer from Green Bay returning to the game and seeing what's up. Im sure some of you will remember me

Scout / Trade Forum Moderator ShadowDragon's Avatar
    Glad to see you're back. Is the playgroup there reviving at all with this new set?

Not to sure, I am going to get a hold of the guys and see if they want to play some games maybe this weekend or next week and see where it goes from there. I'm sure if we can all get together on a semi-regular basis we can start rocking it out GB style.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleD View Post
    Not to sure, I am going to get a hold of the guys and see if they want to play some games maybe this weekend or next week and see where it goes from there. I'm sure if we can all get together on a semi-regular basis we can start rocking it out GB style.
    I wish you guys the best of luck in rebuilding your group! You guys have been missed.
    Trade list
    2014 ATL King of the Hill, 2013 Official UFS Hot Dog Eating Champion.
    Cyborg killing machine from the future, Newtype, adopted son of Omar Chavez, and all around bad player who makes the impossible possible.
    I'm a Marc Wisniewski guy.
    "Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit."-Vyse

Thanks man! It's been way to long since Circle of Death shenanigans! Hope if all goes well we can meet up sometime soon

Good to be back. I've been playing since the demo deck days, 9th at Nationals 2006, 6th at Worlds 2006, Team National Champion 2007 (Fantasy Shop Comics and Games), GCC 2008 Team Champion, 3rd at Columbus FoP, etc.

Sacramento.

I am an old player that is testing the waters to see if UFS will float or sink. I am going to the Release event at King's games to check out who is going to be there and get my feet wet with UFS. UFS is my favorite TCG out of all the ones i have played and i really hope it lives again cause it sucked it went under for a while. Well i hope to see some old faces and some great new cards.