Page 51 of 121 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call! - The UFS Introduction Thread 2

I am From Chile, the game is growing here, today was ours first nationals.

Hey ho. I'm Nick from Rochester. Some of the older players (mostly Canadians) might remember me for playing Dark Force Mirage Body/Turn it On Alex/Jon Herr awhile back or for playing Triple Symbol Combo Mill Promo Rikuo at Worlds 2010 and getting like 25th. I just recently got back into the game a couple of weeks ago!

Hey there, Juan from san diego, there were some really cheap decks on ebay that I won recently, I'm also a big fan of KOF

Greetings

Good to meet you all and speak, I feel like a member already having been surfing this board for quite some time. Just 1 massive question from the noob, how do I find out when and where organized play events are being held(I live in New York and am just returning to the game with a ton of RH01/RH02 stuff, some ShadoWar, and of course my old Akuma deck from back in the day(the only thing i saved over the years - is he still even legal?)

Anyways good to meet you, thanks for the help Birch and dut, your advice has been sage.

One last thing... all the sites I visit to try and get singles are always sold out, anyone know a site I may have luck on? Trying to get some of the older set stuff like Tower of Souls and Tekken 6, as well as finishing my playset of Paralyzing Touches cause 2 just isn't enough XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmynids View Post
    Good to meet you all and speak, I feel like a member already having been surfing this board for quite some time. Just 1 massive question from the noob, how do I find out when and where organized play events are being held(I live in New York and am just returning to the game with a ton of RH01/RH02 stuff, some ShadoWar, and of course my old Akuma deck from back in the day(the only thing i saved over the years - is he still even legal?)

Anyways good to meet you, thanks for the help Birch and dut, your advice has been sage.

One last thing... all the sites I visit to try and get singles are always sold out, anyone know a site I may have luck on? Trying to get some of the older set stuff like Tower of Souls and Tekken 6, as well as finishing my playset of Paralyzing Touches cause 2 just isn't enough XD
    Whereabouts in NY are you? There's actually quite a few playgroups in New York. This map has accurate info on all the NY playgroups there are. You can also probably get questions answered about playgroups at this thread.

As for buying singles, I know Rochester CCG has Tower of Sould and Tekken 6 singles in stock atm. Not sure if they have Paralyzing Touches but my guess is that they're sold out of those. :P
    Trust your force and head for the Garden of Madness...!!

noob

I've just recently gotten a demo. This game is pretty cool. Haven't bought anything yet since the store was out. Hoping to get a starter soon.

Looking for a Nats team

^ good advice

New to the game

New player to the Game..looking to make some trades!!
    Looking forward to hearing from other new and experienced players!!

Old Player, new store, new ufs

Repping LI NY in ufs, we have a solid core of older players and are getting a handful of newer guys in. Have decks in all formats, played a lot of street fighter. Running chun li, skull man, satoshi and omniel ATM.