Page 72 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call! - The UFS Introduction Thread 2

New here... just trying to get all the info I can before starting in the game.....

Hi new to the forums

Hi all, new to the forums, and new to UFS. Seems like a bunch of people around omaha here are playing! Can't wait to play, sucks that Street fighter is legacy hope it comes back out! Kenryu is really my name by the way, i been around longer than Street fighter.

Hello, name's Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiejoe View Post
    Hello, name's Joe.
    really Joe, you're making it seem like our group in Schaumburg is Hardly even real :P
    but anyways welcome to the forums! Lots of goodies to
    read here

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Hello and welcome back!

I just spoke with Jackie over at Gameshelf, and she spoke very highly of you. She said you had been talking about getting UFS started again, so I provided her with current product information and our new store specials. If she places an order, we'll be more than happy to throw in demo decks & mats to help get things going for you.

Feel free to register as a scout, as well, so you can start running events when you're ready.

Thanks, and let us know if you need anything!
    Hi Lily. I submitted a scout application at the beginning of the week and was wondering how long I should expect to get a response on things. I talked to Jackie who should be making a small initial order and have been doing some test demos with the yugioh group I'm close with to get some people interested. Could you let me know when / where I should expect to see a response to the scout application. Sorry to be a nag. Thanks.

I live the the great state of constant decay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenryu View Post
    Hi all, new to the forums, and new to UFS. Seems like a bunch of people around omaha here are playing! Can't wait to play, sucks that Street fighter is legacy hope it comes back out! Kenryu is really my name by the way, i been around longer than Street fighter.
    I'm new as well (to the forums), and I'm in Omaha with Ken, et al. So hello all!

New/Old Player

Hi everyone,

I'm Danielle from Omaha, NE. I've been playing UFS since it came out but stopped playing when Fantasy Flight took over, shortly before ShadoWar came out. My husband, Myles (RunningWild) found out that Jasco pick this back up and we've been playing again for a month or two.

He's a scout and we're hoping to get some bigger events going for people in the midwest area.

introduction

My name is Trent, I started playing the game at gencon 2013. I am from Rockford IL, and I am part of the midwest group of players.

My name is Marcus and while I've known about the game since the beginning I didn't have the chance to really play the game until recently when a friend became a scout and started a play group at a local shop. Currently the group is doing pretty well and we all hope it grows and expands.

Cool Capcom & SNK fan

Hello I am Erick C. XX, I am a big Capcom & SNK fan. I am here because I love them and because I want to learn how to play the game, and support Jasco to continue lincensing franchises that I like.See you around Card Fighters.Also I love SNK Vs. Capcom Card Fighters Ds.