Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valkyrie Profile Set

Valkyrie Profile Set

I don't know if you are familiar with Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth and Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria but if you are not, you have not yet lived o.O

This video-game is my favorite of all times. I have played VP1 for 300+ hours and VP2 for 2500+ hours. (I think that gives a very good idea of how much I love the game, and NO, I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP D

For anyone who is not familiar with the game please Google it and inform yourselves, play the game, etc so you can have a better understanding of the set and the ideas in it.

I may be a little rusty on UFS so tell me if some of the effects are kinda broken xD I will try and fix them.

(I know this is not a Fighting game but still... lol let me live, it's fun :P)

Here goes:

CHARACTERS

*Lenneth*
    Air / Life / Order
    6 Hand Size / 24 Vitality
    +0 Block - Mid
    E Commit: This attack gets +5 Speed or +5 Damage (Your choice).
    R Commit 1 foundation: After you play an attack, if this is the third attack you have played this turn, draw 2 cards.

*Silmeria* (The picture had a sword since the S.A is the same)
    Air / Good / Water
    6 Hand Size / 25 Vitality
    +0 Block - Mid
    E: Your ranged attack gains Multiple: 2. Only playable if there are no other attacks in your card pool and only once per turn.
    R: If your multiple attack or multiple copy is completely blocked, Remove it from the game.

*Hrist* (Too bad this image is horrible )
    Chaos / Order / Void
    5 Hand Size / 30 Vitality
    +0 Block - Mid
    This card does not ready during your Ready Phase.
    E Destroy 2 foundations: Your attack with a printed control of 1 is Unblockable.
    R Commit: After you play an attack, that attack gains Stun: X, X equals 5 minus that attack's control.

*Valkyrie*
    Good / Order / Water
    8 Hand Size / 12 Vitality
    +0 Block - Mid
    During your Ready Phase, your opponent may draw 2 cards, gain 2 Vitality or ready 2 foundations. (Their choice)
    E, commit: Your Combo attack requires 1 less card from it's Combo ability. (Minimum 1).
    F Commit: Your control checks to play attacks this turn get +2. At the End Phase you lose the duel.

*Rufus*
    Air / Fire / Water
    +0 Block Mid
    You may use foundations instead of Momentum to pay for your Ranged attack's Multiple costs.
    E: If this Ranged Multiple attack or copy with Difficulty 3 or less deals damage add the top card of your Deck to your Momentum.
    R: After you block your opponent's attack you may play any 2 Ranged attacks with difficulty 3 or less from your hand as Reversals.

*Freya*
    6 Hand Size / 28 Vitality
    All / Good / Life
    +0 Block Mid
    Your Punch and Kick attacks get Stun: X, X equals 4 minus that attack's control. Only playable if this card is committed.
    E: If your Punch attack deals damage, your next Kick attack this turn gets +2 Damage.
    E: If your Kick attack deals damage, your next Punch attack this turn gets +2 Speed.

*Lezard*
    3 Hand Size / 40 Vitality
    +0 Block Mid
    You can only play Ranged attacks.
    You can only play 1 attack each turn.
    F Commit: Play one Ranged attack with difficulty 5 or less from your discard pile, following all restrictions and paying all costs.
    F Commit: Draw 3 cards. Your Combat Phase ends.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ASSETS:

Angel Slayer 5/5
    +4 Block Mid
    Unique - Weapon
    E Destroy this card: This attack gets +5 damage or +5 Speed.
    E Remove this card from the game: This attack gets -5 damage or -5 speed.

Glance Reviver 2/5
    Air / Life / Order
    +2 Block Mid
    Unique - Weapon - Lenneth Only
    E: Your attack gets +1 Damage.
    R Commit: If your attack is blocked, draw 2 cards.

Soothsayer Bow 2/5
    Air / Fire / Water
    +2 Block Mid
    Unique - Weapon
    E Destroy this card: Your Ranged attack gets Multiple: X, X equals 4 minus that card's control.

Rangrid's Blade 3/5
    Good / Order / Water
    +3 Block Mid
    Unique - Weapon - Valkyrie Only
    E Destroy this card: After you fail a control check that would end your Battle Phase, it does not end.
    E: If your Combo attack deals damage gain 1 Vitality. Can only be used if you have played at least 1 Combo ability this turn.

Great Spear "Dinosaur" 1/4
    Chaos / Order / Void
    +0 Block Mid
    Unique - Weapon - Hrist Only
    R Commit: After you check a 1, your control check gets +3.
    R Commit: After you check a 1, add that card to your hand and draw a card.

Ether Laser 4/4
    +3 Block Mid
    Unique - Freya Only
    E Commit: If your punch attack deals damage, your next kick attack gets +1 Damage and +2 Speed.
    E Commit: If your kick attack deals damage, your next punch attack gets +2 Damage and +1 Speed.

I will only put these for now but I will keep updating more and more characters, attacks, etc. Maybe some foundations and actions too from time to time. There is enough material to take from :P their attacks have names, their special moves too so, they are simply amazing xDD I really wish this could be a licence for UFS
    Last edited by Zardis; 06-24-2011 at 06:22 PM.

updated a lot!!!

Comments on how to change the effects of cards, ideas for extra cards, etc??

I have ideas for some foundations of each character but u can never have too much ideas xDD

Come on, VP players :3

(And everyone else because I need comments if a card is too broken or too bad xD)
    Don't steal. Government doesn't like competition.

My Valkyrie Profile Fantasy Set

My trade Thread

COME AND ENTER THE UFS CHAT!

updated with some pictures!!

My trade Thread

Valkyrie is a little harsh there. Being as you gave her 12 vit you can get rid of all that negative stuff on her. Like the static can go and the I lose the game can go. 8 hs means nothing if you die from 1 throw. Like seriously mitsu would eat her up. Maybe a little more like

R commit: After you play a card with the combo keyword, That card loses one of the requirements to play it's combo ability (Your choice). Only playable if the combo has 2 requirements.

F Discard 1 momentum: Your control checks to play attacks get +X. X equals either the control or difficulty (whichever is lower) of the card discarded for this abilities cost .

Lenneth, you can prolly get rid of the once per game restriction on his first ability if you just make him a 6hs 24vit. His second ability is totally fine.

Freya is awesome. She is also completely balanced.
    League of Legends fan set designed by Me.

Wake UP

Recently watched a documentary called "Inside Job". I was saddened, disgusted, and infuriated. Didn't know you could get all that at once.

"The quieter you become, the more you can hear" Backtrack

Quote Originally Posted by tannerface View Post
    Valkyrie is a little harsh there. Being as you gave her 12 vit you can get rid of all that negative stuff on her. Like the static can go and the I lose the game can go. 8 hs means nothing if you die from 1 throw. Like seriously mitsu would eat her up.

Lenneth, you can prolly get rid of the once per game restriction on his first ability if you just make him a 6hs 24vit. His second ability is totally fine.

Freya is awesome. She is also completely balanced.
    Thank you. Yeah since "Valkyrie" is the combination of the 3 Valkyries I want to make her good but not too broken :/ any suggestions?

Well I think I can do those changes in Lenneth

Any other comments?

My trade Thread

*Hrist*
    Chaos / Order / Void
    5 Hand Size / 30 Vitality
    +0 Block - Mid
    This card does not ready during your Ready Phase.
    E: Your attack with control 1 or less is unblockable. This ability can only be used while this card is ready and only once per duel.
    R Commit: Your attack gains Stun: X, X equals that attack's damage.

Some issues here, Your R has no trigger. The E could be upgraded since its a 5hser with no draw ability. Maybe more like:

E Destroy 2 foundations: Your attack with a control equal to 1 is unblockable.
    R commit: After you play an attack, That attack gains stun X. X equals 5 minus that attacks control.

The orginal R ability was insane really. Like if I played king's big throw I could give it stun 8. Thats kinda crazy. If you do the R this way it has more synergy with your first ability where you are rewarded for playing the lower control cards.

Wake UP

Recently watched a documentary called "Inside Job". I was saddened, disgusted, and infuriated. Didn't know you could get all that at once.

:P

oh well I forgot about the trigger xDDD
    and I also forgot about the X minus X thing at first and when I remembered I added it to some cards but forgot about Hrist xDDD

that way makes more sense

thank you

My trade Thread

*Silmeria*
    Air / Good / Water
    +0 Block - Mid
    E: Your Ranged attack gets Multiple: X, X equals 4 minus that attack's control. This can only be used once per turn.
    R: If a Multiple copy of an attack is blocked, your opponent loses 1 Vitality.

I think the E could be silly with canine strike and the R is good but could be different if you wanted it too.

E: Once per turn, Your ranged attack gains multiple 2. Only playable if there are no other attacks in your card pool.

R: If your multiple attack or multiple copy is completely blocked, Remove it from the game.

This change to the E makes it so it can't be used with the multiples that are already out there like rowdy bunch, double tap, canine strike.

The change to the R isn't necessary but could be a neat alternative if you wanted.

I really like most of your ideas.

Wake UP

Also:
    *Rufus*
    Air / Fire / Water
    +0 Block Mid
    You may use foundations instead of Momentum to pay for your Ranged attack's Multiple costs.
    E: If this Ranged Multiple attack or copy with Difficulty 3 or less does damage add the top card of your Deck to your Momentum.
    R: After you block your opponent's attack you may play any 2 Ranged attacks with difficulty 3 or less from your hand as Reversals.

I think this character is awesome. I love the R.

Wake UP

Quote Originally Posted by tannerface View Post
    Also:
    *Rufus*
    Air / Fire / Water
    +0 Block Mid
    E: If this Ranged Multiple attack or copy with Difficulty 3 or less does damage add the top card of your Deck to your Momentum.

I think this character is awesome. I love the R.

Thank you. He is my favorite archer in the game even though Ehrde, one of the Einherjar did 47 million damage with one hit o.O xDD

As for Silmeria I will change her and I will upload images later. hard thing about this set is that there's not a lot of pics and I don't draw, at all xDD

My trade Thread