Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for OCTGN

UFS Online Forum Moderator

Suggestions for OCTGN

Heres a topic where you can suggest changes you would like to see. We can also post about the things we are currently working on for each subsequent release of Game.

Ver 2.1 RELEASED:
    Includes:
    - Activate Seperate Abilities on Cards
    - Control Checks
    - Playing Cards
    - Blocking
    - Progressive Difficulty
    - Cycling and Auto-Cycling
    - Play cards with automated control checks and progressive difficulty (if I can get it all to work)
    - Fixed: Shuffle Discard Into Deck bug
    Last edited by FenMiHuo; 04-12-2011 at 03:22 PM.

I'm not sure if this is possible, but is there a way to make it so that the screen won't zoom out every time a card gets a little too close to the edge of the screen?
    It's getting to be a serious annoyance when my opponent checks a card and the entire screen shifts to birds-eye-view.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Party Hat View Post
    I'm not sure if this is possible, but is there a way to make it so that the screen won't zoom out every time a card gets a little too close to the edge of the screen?
    It's getting to be a serious annoyance when my opponent checks a card and the entire screen shifts to birds-eye-view.
    You can resize it on your own if you wish, or ask your opponent to not place cards out of the play zone to check a card. That doesn't work for you? Or, you want the pictures as close as possible always?

Wait, HOW?
    I want your Soldiers of Sparta. I'm willing to trade more than they are worth for them.
    Check out my TRADES and let's make a deal!

If you have a mouse wheel you can roll it up and down to zoom in and out on where ever your cursor sits.
    League of Legends fan set designed by Me.

Wake UP

Recently watched a documentary called "Inside Job". I was saddened, disgusted, and infuriated. Didn't know you could get all that at once.

"The quieter you become, the more you can hear" Backtrack

UFS Online Forum Moderator and Scout rAn's Avatar
    also, with the next release, control checks will be made for you =O in the sense that it'll prompt you for a control check, and it'll announce what you checked to chat, and put the card in your discard

Hmm just downloaded the legacy stuff. Well it is missing quite a few cards it seems. Any idea on when that will be patched?
    League of Legends fan set designed by Me.

Wake UP

Recently watched a documentary called "Inside Job". I was saddened, disgusted, and infuriated. Didn't know you could get all that at once.

"The quieter you become, the more you can hear" Backtrack

are they mostly promos or are set cards missing? I know some banned cards arent in there

Hmmm.... A better filter (Standard/Extended/Legacy).

And what about making some sets for Fan Sets?
    When there are no allies to be had... Show no mercy to those who oppose you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexion View Post
    Hmmm.... A better filter (Standard/Extended/Legacy).

And what about making some sets for Fan Sets?
    Theres a new version of OCTGN in beta that has a lobby, but it also improves the set filter by allowing multiple sets (so to filter a format, youd have to pick every set in it) Its a pain but at least its possible. To filter every card like that currently would require modifying every card in every set to have a format tag and then changing them every time the format changes (and sets cycle)