Thread: The man of the macho is deceased.

The man of the macho is deceased.

Macho Man Randy Savage is dead. Cause of death is heart attack suffered while driving, leading to a frontal collision with a tree.

Died at 58.

All this is according to TMZ, who asked his brother to confirm the news, which he did.
    Has a book out! Self-published, in French, but still. A book!

sad day.r.i.p macho madness
    The most evil sandwich ever created. Forged in darkness from wheat harvested in hell's half acre. Baked by Beelzebub. Slathered with mayonnaise beaten from the evil eggs of dark chicken force-fed to dogs by the hands of a one eyed mad man. Cheese boiled from the rancid teat of fanged cow. Layered with 666 separate meats from an animal which has maggots for blood.

It's a real shame he was never inducted into the HOF. I'm sure they'll push for it now, but it ,makes it seem like a shame when a guy like Macho Man isn't inducted so many years after he stopped wrestling but a host of others who were only retired a year or two are.

RIP Macho.
    "I'm a peacock Captain...you gotta let me fly."

Macho man didn't die, he just went home. R.I.P. to one of the great legends.
    The infinite hype machine.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLDrew View Post
    Ya'll should be Team Emotional Rollercoaster. Thomas is super hype about everything, Syclic is super sad about everything, and Trips just says whatever the hell he is thinking.
    Trades

Quote Originally Posted by Halbard100 View Post
    Macho man didn't die, he just went home. R.I.P. to one of the great legends.
    yep he's finally home, though is real home is in the HOF hopefully we'll finally see that, though with all the egos at WWE i doubt it'll happen *sigh* thank you Randal Poffo, a true Legend of the sport *goes and watches Savage v Steamboat 1 more time*

N.J.
    NJ Spade sole survivor of the Card Gaming Dynasty known as Cookeville Corp.

Writer of Articles for TCO and Jasco Games for UFS

Achievements
    2006: 3rd place Nashville-Franklin FoP(Life X***); 2007: 18th place Murfreesboro AOP(Fire Athena2); 2008: 5th place(2nd thru swiss) Middlesboro AOP(Fire Athena2); 2009: 28th place SEC @ MTAC Mt. Juliet(Life Yuri)