Tekken6 02 fan set characters

http://s804.photobucket.com/albums/y...2%20ufs%20set/
    Added actual cards from set

s804.photobucket.com/albums/yy326/Stefanj88/Tekken6%2003/
    Added promos and 2 cards from set

lemme know what you think.

side note
    devil kazuya was never meant to be playable
    Last edited by JinKazama; 12-02-2010 at 08:13 PM.

Looks really good, man!!

I think Asuka's second ability, in particular, is a bit OP, because it sets her up to be able to play FOR FREE some really ridiculous attacks on her opponent's turn (i'm looking at you Wrath of Heaven!). And, Devil Jin...just. no. Okay, having got that out of my system...i understand that Devil Jin is the Big Bad, but giving him Rivalry with a Bear and Cursed Blood as his abilities for next to no-cost is pretty insane!

There are some really great things, too, however...Eddy Gordo is absolutely rockin!! As was Lars, for that matter.

Actually, I think Eddy is a bit much. He can't play the whole SSS loop, but he can still go Slippery Kick->Samba->Side Flop->Slippery Kick->Samba, and with Eddy's form and Together Again you also draw 5 cards for pretty negligible costs. In fact, because of the form, you could potentially draw and play all of your attacks in a turn as long as you check well and by well I mean a 4 or more. Also, Eddy says "twards".

I also second Asuka and Devil Jin. Being able to play any attack on your opponents turn is already pretty strong, being able to do so for free is dangerous. Also, cursed blood printed on a character with no setback is...yeah, too good.

I like Anna, though.

WOW!

First of great work man. I really like Murdok, and Raven would be really fun to tinker with, but I also agree with RockStar and Lono about Devil Jin. I know he's suppose to be like ultimate badass but building Cursed Blood into a character with no drawback is pretty strong.
    Secondly, how did you/where can I find the character layout/format you used? It looks really sweet and I would like to have a go at it!

Thanks,
    The Hurricane
    STAND BACK! There's a Hurricane comin' through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlegrom View Post
    Running all 3 checks is like playing a deck with training wheels.
    I did some stuff, I won some stuff, now I work on the stuff.

Thanks for all your comments
    Eddie, Asuka, and Devil Jin will all be looked at although I Knew Jin was completly op lol
    what do you think about the following changes

Devil Jin
    E (5+): If your attack deals damage your opponent destroys a commited foundation in their staging area.
    R Commit 1 foundation: After your opponent plays a foundation, discard the top card of your deck. If the discarded card is a foundation add it to your staging area commited. If not, discard 1 foundation from your opponent's card pool and destroy a foundation in your staging area.

Eddie Gordo
    F Commit: Choose a low attack in your card pool that card does not count towards progressive difficulty for for the rest of this turn.
    R: Draw a card after your Kick attack recieves a speed bonus. (playable while commited)

Im not sure what i should change about Asuka to be honest when I created her I was thinking about wrath of heaven shenanigans and I gave her very low vitality to attempt to balance such a powerfull abilty. any and all suggestions are welcome
    Id also like to know what you guys think of the character arts. The attacks are also screen shots from the game and they dont look as bad as you would think.

I'd be careful with that E, actually. Keep in mind that off of Chaos, he can use Two Deadly Rings Technique and Execution Technique First Rites, both which have stun: 2. Now while they aren't that imposing, they are cheap and have to be blocked or lose 2 foundations. Combined with Body of Souls and Devil Jin's R, now not only can you gain a lead in foundations, but also keep them from ever recovering. Although, it does make a pretty effective character by itself.

Also, a few comments on the rest.
    Hwoarang: His symbol spread doesn't really give him much of any support for his abilities, but that's almost overshadowed by his stats which are easily the best in standard. A thick 7 HS character with Earth can be potentially dangerous.

Craig Murdock: He's Hungry for Battle and half of Stand Off printed on one card. The second E is what concerns me, being that he's already at a beefy 30 Vitality and can potentially wall up with a non-minimum reduction.

Raven, Law, Lilli: Are all fine as far as I can tell.

Not trying to dismiss any of the characters or anything, just my initial concerns with some of them.

Not trying to dismiss any of the characters or anything, just my initial concerns with some of them.
    I appreciate and value all input keep it commin.

characters edited check em out

Hworangs first ability is alot more useful and flavorfull and his vitality is now lower to match the better ability

Craig does have the potential to wall and become quite annoying but in our current format stun should op him easily. His symbols have no anti stun available, also added minimum 1.

Jin's E returns the foundation to owners hand if his non throw does damage.

Eddie makes 1 low attack in your card pool not count.

Law lost 1 vitality.

I edited most the characters except asuka still dont know how to water her second ability down.

Re: Asuka, and since your og idea was to create shenanigans with Wrath of Heaven how about this:

R Commit, Discard 1 momentum: After you successfully block your opponent's attack, play any Reversal at -X difficulty. X equals the total of all block modifiers in your card pool.

That is a possible idea, but remember Wrath itself isn't a reversal. It's just a combo(reversal, reversal). Honestly, I'd look over Asuka and consider rebuilding her from the ground up.

Also, Craig does have Torn Hero to punish stun. Just saying on paper, he has the potential.

ahhh I forgot TH had earth
    ok I guess i will be changing both asuka and murdoks 2nd abilities
    maybe instead of damage neg craig could just have built in stun hate?