Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tekken6 02 fan set characters

Quote Originally Posted by Lono View Post
    That is a possible idea, but remember Wrath itself isn't a reversal. It's just a combo(reversal, reversal). Honestly, I'd look over Asuka and consider rebuilding her from the ground up.

Also, Craig does have Torn Hero to punish stun. Just saying on paper, he has the potential.
    Forgot that Wrath isn't itself a Reversal. Could tweek proposed change to:

R Commit,, discard X momentum: After you successfully block your opponent's attack, play any attack from your hand as a Reversal at -X difficulty. X equals the total of all block modifiers in your card pool (minimum 1).

That way, it will take some set-up to pull it off, but it can go off.
    Last edited by RockStar; 07-21-2010 at 03:12 PM.

I like where your goin but the momentum cost seems a bit hefty
    I'd like to keep the timing after your reversal deals damage. That way the abilty is useful on either your turn or your opponents.
    I like your idea of making the attack less difficult and the min 1 instead of playing it for free.

What do you think of...

R Commit, discard 1 momentum: After your reversal deals damage, you may play an attack from your hand at - X difficulty.
    X= the number of commited foundations in your staging area (minimum 1).

some of those are pretty damn interesting. Devil jin is asmidge OP tough.
    Lvl 50 smoker
    Lvl 99 Alcoholic
    Lvl 1 UFS player

some of those are pretty damn interesting. Devil jin is asmidge OP tough.
    Thanks
    edited again check em out
    changed- asuka revised 2nd ability, murdok new pic n new ability,changed lilis 2nd ability slightly (she's a beast), better resolutin on eddies pic, changed devil jins E to both player add a foundation to hand.

Just checkin' in. Like the changes you've made so far. You have a typo in Devil Jin, his first or second ability, if i recall. I like Marshall Law's symbol spread, as well as his abilities, and how they synergize with Blazing Fist and Law's Sommersault Kick. Very cool!

I think Asuka is more or less in line with the current power level of Standard, so good job on making the change.

Marduk is a freakin' tank! Might be a little too OP, in terms of being able to Turtle Up and play Grey Wars, he bears watching.

LOVE Hwoarang, and i'm not even a Hwoarang fan! I think his 1st ability needs the text "...that have not been readied this turn" added. I also think his second ability needn't be a "Commit", but rather "Commit 1 foundation". That makes it stronger, and more useable, i know. Might be OP, but i'd run with it for play-testing purposes. You can always scale back if it's so.

Lastly, Lars' R ability should read "Commit", not "Commit 1 foundation". That, and/or his static should have the descriptor added: "While this card is readied...".

My 2 cents worth...
    Last edited by RockStar; 07-24-2010 at 11:11 AM.

Thanks for tellin me about the typo on Jin.
    very specific feedback I appreciate.

Update all the character should be balanced now and still quite competitive.
    Also Rockstar about your concerns on Lars even though the cost is commit 1 foundation the timing would keep you from being able to activate it multiple times, if im not mistaken.

Wow, This is amazing?! I'm just new for this card (Still learn how to play) but your work give me hope that will have my favorite character like "Bob" from Tekken 6

Update - new stuff
    Knighhhht Breaker YUUUUUUUUM

4th place worlds 2011
    Top 4 Michigan PTC

Trades
    http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/...120-ufs-trades

Tekken fan set http://s804.photobucket.com/albums/y...2%20ufs%20set/

New set of fan characters
    s804.photobucket.com/albums/yy326/Stefanj88/Tekken6%2003/

sum characters with kool mechanics
    http://s804.photobucket.com/albums/yy326/Stefanj88/UFS/

I'm sorry if these have been said before, but I have some notes...

-Lee's F is too much, I feel. I think it should be changed to "F: Discard cards from the top of your deck until you reveal an attack. You may then attempt to play that attack as normal, or discard it. Only playable once per turn, and only playable if you have at least one attack in your card pool." The "no control check necessary" part is the one that really gets to me.
    -Devil Kazuya is too much on both ends. His R could potentially make an opponent's turn completely unplayable, and his First F acts similar to Mortal Strike, a card that, when used, didn't tend to have any negative effects to the user. The F should say something similar to, "players must destroy one foundation in order to add a card to their momentum during the Combat Phase", and the R needs to maybe say something like "only playable if your opponent has at least one momentum", or something.
    -Feng Wei's R is too much. An insant +2 momentum just for dealing damage? And he has Earth's throws? The only way I potentially see that grant being balanced as it currently is would be some stipulation like, "You must play a Multiple or Combo attack as your next form or pass", that way the strategy would become predictable, but even then, I'm just not comfortable with +2 momentum just for dealing damage.
    -Bruce Irving's first R can combo off itself infinitely, for so long as you make the +4s. I'd change it so that it doesn't chain off of itself. Also, the E needs to be changed since it doesn't specifically indicate whose momentum that has been discarded. That, and it doesn't really go with his other ability.
    -Raven's R needs to indicate "by card's effects." Without this addition, the Review Step leads to instant momentum generation. Also, the E has too wide an activation time, and, more importantly, needs to specifically include "only playable if your opponent has at least one momentum", making it similar to From the Mouse, Humility
    -Hwoarang needs his R's cost risen to 5, and his E can be a simple "commit 1 foundation." Changing a specific type of attack's zone isn't really that broken an ordeal, especially since it only works on his Kicks.
    -Devil Jin's R seems a bit too much. Could potentially keep players from never building, especially with his enhance bouncing all foundations back >_>.
    -Marduk's E needs to be (+5)
    -Asuka's second R is way too much. Being able to play any attack from your hand as if it were a reversal? Lowering its difficulty? The idea is great, but it needs to pretty much explicitly refer to playing ANOTHER Reversal, or something.

Overall good stuff! lots of great concepts

Love what you've done with the new(er) cards. Don't have time atm to write a detailed commentary, but will do that by today or tomorrow. In particular, i actually like the changes you made to both Eddy Gordo and Askuka.

Not a fan of either Devil Jin or Devil Kaz, as they are a complete NPE and OP experience that shouldn't be in this game. Way too strong.

Jack needs a 4 hs, not 5.

Got more, but will have to get back at a ya later with that...