Thread: Roll Call! - Special GenCon 2011 Edition

Roll Call! - Special GenCon 2011 Edition

So there a lot of people who are joining from either demos or the redemption at GenCon. Post here and introduce yourself!
    I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION

a little late i suppose, but i was there

A couple of friends from California convinced me to give UFS a go (they were playing in team and individual events)...so here I am.
    I bought a bunch of cards - a started and a big pack of random stuff - got a bunch of extras from my friends and have built a deck that is probably a pile of dung.
    Now there only remains the problem of being nine timezones away from my buddies.
    So if there is anyone in the Stockholm-Uppsala area of Sweden who plays, give me a shout out.

Check out Daark, he's from Sweden!
    I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION

Did so, and sadly he's on the opposite side of the country to me (Gothenberg). Not quite the same as coast to coast in the States, but still a bit too much distance to be practical (it's about a six hour drive).

New to the forums

What's going on people ! Read that I had to post here first before I could post on other forums and start my own do I'm doing so wanting to set up a thread to see if anyone wanted to trade. Some one please let me know what's up. Thanks