Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Nats Coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Mimura View Post
    Pretty much everyone's points that have been made are valid, and I can only hope that Jasco finds such discussion of value. 6 handers are getting better, and it's truly going to show a potentially different argument once all of TOV comes out.
    I also lol'd at the fact that everyone was using ToV as their argument as though it was actually out.
    Has a book out! Self-published, in French, but still. A book!

Quote Originally Posted by Hatman View Post
    I also lol'd at the fact that everyone was using ToV as their argument as though it was actually out.
    Many people have been playtesting it ever since the pics came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Mimura View Post
    Many people have been playtesting it ever since the pics came out.
    Still ain't legal so saying "WHEN TOV COMES OUT!" doesn't really help me when it's not actually out.

^ what?
    Looking for a Nats team

Quote Originally Posted by Hatman View Post
    Still ain't legal so saying "WHEN TOV COMES OUT!" doesn't really help me when it's not actually out.
    What happens when ToV comes out and problems are fixed? Still don't matter, eh?
    I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION

Quote Originally Posted by TripsEX View Post
    What happens when ToV comes out and problems are fixed? Still don't matter, eh?
    When it comes out, I'll play with it and decide for myself rather than believe that everything is all chill on day minus.

Just curious when you actually played competitively was Hatman. Most of the opinions on this thread are by seasoned players who frequent major events so there opinions are all pretty valid.
    Oh, you think the 2 checks are your ally. But you merely adopted the 2s; I was born in them, moulded by them. I didn't see 3s until i was already a man, and by then they were nothing to me but BLINDING! The 2s betray you because they belong to me!
    Trade thread.
    http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/...3786#post83786

And my opinion! Don't forget my opinion
    The infinite hype machine.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLDrew View Post
    Ya'll should be Team Emotional Rollercoaster. Thomas is super hype about everything, Syclic is super sad about everything, and Trips just says whatever the hell he is thinking.
    Trades

Interesting read guys. I will point out that 6hs at this years US Nats was very underrepresented. The 5 6hs characters that were played in singles did extremely well however.

I can't wait to see how the next few sets change the meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Birch View Post
    Just curious when you actually played competitively was Hatman. Most of the opinions on this thread are by seasoned players who frequent major events so there opinions are all pretty valid.
    If I could attend major events, I would. Except that lately, they seem to all happen in the midwest or west coast (and not in my country to boot), so I can't. Other than a PTC that I could not attend since I had no passport at the time (still don't as I can't afford to travel so it would be wasted money), there was nothing that was actually reasonable for me to attend either due to prior engagements or outright having no job/money.

Forgive me for having an opinion I guess. Then again in UFS it's always been "STFU unless you go to every event ever. Unless you're in the UK where you have your own forum to yourselves." I shouldn't be surprised that this is still happening even though Jasco has tried to entice new conversations. As I've said several times within this thread : If that was my only problem with the game and the community, I'd very likely shrug it off.

But whatevs, thread's derailed so much it's now on the moon.