Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 165

Thread: Nats Coverage.

  1. #71
    Scout Birch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,407
    <3 you to Hurricane. And glad Michigan could put up a few wins this weekend. I'm proud of everyone and it was super cool hanging with all those west coast players
    Oh, you think the 2 checks are your ally. But you merely adopted the 2s; I was born in them, moulded by them. I didn't see 3s until i was already a man, and by then they were nothing to me but BLINDING! The 2s betray you because they belong to me!
    Trade thread.
    http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/...3786#post83786

  2. #72
    Scout Grizzlegrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    AMERICA!
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Birch View Post
    <3 you to Hurricane. And glad Michigan could put up a few wins this weekend. I'm proud of everyone and it was super cool hanging with all those west coast players
    Another from Michigan on cardboard way to keep it here this time
    UFS Canadian National/Legacy World/Team National Champion (Garett Brett, Kirk Polka, & Matt Kohls)/Team World Champion (Garett Brett, Kirk Polka, & Aj Murray)
    My Trades List http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/...1518#post41518
    I am a Warlock assassin sent from the Vatican just like Charlie Sheen
    Here's a napkin, clean yourself off

  3. #73
    Senior Member dutpotd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    6,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlegrom View Post
    Another from Michigan on cardboard way to keep it here this time
    Man - we have a few hotbed UFS <North American> areas that are competing for supremecy: Michigan, West Coast, Atlanta, UFS House (if they aren't completely retired) etc. I feel like a free agent in this lol. With the new starters I'm going to try to boost interest in my area too, that said I think the license and cards will be a bigger draw so lets hope and help Jasco Games get on it!

    I also want to travel east for future UK events. Gonna have to pay attention to any information on this.
    "No, no, not by the hair on my chinny chin Chin."

  4. #74
    Scout Grizzlegrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    AMERICA!
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by dutpotd View Post
    Man - we have a few hotbed UFS <North American> areas that are competing for supremecy: Michigan, West Coast, Atlanta, UFS House (if they aren't completely retired) etc. I feel like a free agent in this lol. With the new starters I'm going to try to boost interest in my area too, that said I think the license and cards will be a bigger draw so lets hope and help Jasco Games get on it!

    I also want to travel east for future UK events. Gonna have to pay attention to any information on this.
    I'll soon be in the group as well, but it'll always make for a funny story for teams the guy from Michigan is the Canadian champ and the Canadian guy is the US champ. lol
    UFS Canadian National/Legacy World/Team National Champion (Garett Brett, Kirk Polka, & Matt Kohls)/Team World Champion (Garett Brett, Kirk Polka, & Aj Murray)
    My Trades List http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/...1518#post41518
    I am a Warlock assassin sent from the Vatican just like Charlie Sheen
    Here's a napkin, clean yourself off

  5. #75
    Senior Member dutpotd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    6,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlegrom View Post
    I'll soon be in the group as well, but it'll always make for a funny story for teams the guy from Michigan is the Canadian champ and the Canadian guy is the US champ. lol
    And our 3rd is 'just' Matt Kohls lol (well at least on our upcoming team asset).
    "No, no, not by the hair on my chinny chin Chin."

  6. #76
    Scout Grizzlegrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    AMERICA!
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by dutpotd View Post
    And our 3rd is 'just' Matt Kohls lol (well at least on our upcoming team asset).
    I didn't mean on the team asset lol I meant just us as a team in general since Matt is property of UFS house also I just thought of something kind of interesting lol we are the second team to all have cardboard and an asset also we have all three different types Us, Canadian and World :P
    UFS Canadian National/Legacy World/Team National Champion (Garett Brett, Kirk Polka, & Matt Kohls)/Team World Champion (Garett Brett, Kirk Polka, & Aj Murray)
    My Trades List http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/...1518#post41518
    I am a Warlock assassin sent from the Vatican just like Charlie Sheen
    Here's a napkin, clean yourself off

  7. #77
    Scout Grizzlegrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    AMERICA!
    Posts
    2,363
    Also I'd like to throw out Michigan finally has an asset not named Wonderworld!!!
    UFS Canadian National/Legacy World/Team National Champion (Garett Brett, Kirk Polka, & Matt Kohls)/Team World Champion (Garett Brett, Kirk Polka, & Aj Murray)
    My Trades List http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/...1518#post41518
    I am a Warlock assassin sent from the Vatican just like Charlie Sheen
    Here's a napkin, clean yourself off

  8. #78
    Senior Member failed2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    797
    Had a great time, and I'm really proud of the team, I'm going to try hard not to be lazy and give a full nice tournament report with my decklist, matchups for all formats, and even Gambling master(where I defended my gambling master title).

    I want to point out that the Winning team of nats this year (Matt Mcdannel - Mei Lein, Myself - Jon Herr, Phil Birch - King) featured zero copies of the following cards

    Revoke
    Harnassing Chaos
    Damnation
    Playful Slice
    Dragon Lifter
    Wheel Kick
    Concussion Blast
    Piercing Howl
    Any Attack of Power.

    The meta is a wide open book, and you're allowed to write your own story ufs players.

  9. #79
    Senior Member dutpotd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    6,335
    Quote Originally Posted by failed2k View Post
    The meta is a wide open book, and you're allowed to write your own story ufs players.
    I do think this is a pretty accurate statement. Anyone witnessing any of my games would know things were as close as possible, I didn't dominate, I just edged over my opponents ever so slightly in almost every game all weekend.

    BUT this doesn't mean I won't rip up more copies of Zi Mei and Piercing Howl
    "No, no, not by the hair on my chinny chin Chin."

  10. #80
    Scout Grizzlegrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    AMERICA!
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by failed2k View Post
    Had a great time, and I'm really proud of the team, I'm going to try hard not to be lazy and give a full nice tournament report with my decklist, matchups for all formats, and even Gambling master(where I defended my gambling master title).

    I want to point out that the Winning team of nats this year (Matt Mcdannel - Mei Lein, Myself - Jon Herr, Phil Birch - King) featured zero copies of the following cards

    Revoke
    Harnassing Chaos
    Damnation
    Playful Slice
    Dragon Lifter
    Wheel Kick
    Concussion Blast
    Piercing Howl
    Any Attack of Power.

    The meta is a wide open book, and you're allowed to write your own story ufs players.
    Impressive sir I do like how diverse your team was too a 5,6,7 an interesting combonation
    UFS Canadian National/Legacy World/Team National Champion (Garett Brett, Kirk Polka, & Matt Kohls)/Team World Champion (Garett Brett, Kirk Polka, & Aj Murray)
    My Trades List http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/...1518#post41518
    I am a Warlock assassin sent from the Vatican just like Charlie Sheen
    Here's a napkin, clean yourself off

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO