Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Mech Girl Set

Quote Originally Posted by SevenUpYours View Post
    I see where you're coming from with the generalization of effects and it does kind of limit the character if you have such a focused static ability on it. If you were to take the second thing I suggested and use that at any point to make her a little more open ended you could do something like "First F commit 1 foundation: You may add one asset card you could normally play from your hand to your staging area commited." This would allow you to tech out the deck in different way not necessarily making use of the armaments and would give you an easier time of building a board state with the lower resource count that is kind of inevitable if you do end up using the armaments in their full counts. It also means that you can't do this turn one since the cost is commiting a foundation and not the character card so if you want the asset or armament out turn one you still have to play it or wait until turn two when you have a foundation base to work with.
    Ah, I think I like that idea a little more. I really need to update the whole set of card mechanics, but maybe that will take a while. Thanks for your suggestions!

Just heard about Heidi, the Mech Pilot being released for Red Horizon 3! Super excited to see how that character plays out