Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congrats to David Wagoner, 2012 Legacy World Champion!

dude that ryu deck was one of my few losses on my run to 2nd place in legacy worlds 2010. it runs rat chaser, the zangief throw where you draw your handsize basically and tons of other draw ones and twos. it's nuts. void control and hand refill etc. nastiness
    Aka The Godfather of Orange Card Blue Card

2007: 6th Blackthorn Tn AOP
    2008: 4th KY AOP. 23rd US Nats, 34th Worlds, T16 Team Worlds, 5th Legacy Worlds.
    2009: 9th at SEC, 11th PotM, 1st PotM legacy, 4th at KY Regionals, 21st US Nats, T8 Team Nats, 3rd Legacy Worlds, 7th team worlds
    2010: 2nd Legacy Worlds, 16th Worlds
    2012: 1st Blackthorn AOP, 6th @ 2nd Blackthorn AOP, 5th SE RB #1 ATL, 2nd at SE RB #2 Blackthorn
    2013: 9th Legacy Worlds(2nd after swiss) 6th Team Worlds

Ugh...Nakoruru. That card has scarred my memories. What's even funnier is that one of the few times I overcame that b--ch was with promo Tira (albeit, off Evil).

Good stuff to top 8

Quote Originally Posted by ScottGaines View Post
    dude that ryu deck was one of my few losses on my run to 2nd place in legacy worlds 2010. it runs rat chaser, the zangief throw where you draw your handsize basically and tons of other draw ones and twos. it's nuts. void control and hand refill etc. nastiness
    yeah it's the same deck i've been top 8ing in legacy for a while just half of it got banned so i threw in some other gimmicks.

ryu:::+unorthodox style=set up
    ras+body press+rat chaser (and occasionally hesitation)=kill

other than that its void control and life gain shenanigans.

also how is nakoruru still legal?

I love that Ryu deck so much.
    The infinite hype machine.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLDrew View Post
    Ya'll should be Team Emotional Rollercoaster. Thomas is super hype about everything, Syclic is super sad about everything, and Trips just says whatever the hell he is thinking.
    Trades

Quote Originally Posted by ATLDrew View Post
    David "Sketch" Wagoner (Air Tira3) defeats Garret "Dutpotd" Brett (Nakoruru) in the finals of Legacy Worlds to win this year's Legacy World Championship! Congrats buddy!
    Indeed, he earned it!!!

I had game 1 and him 1 foundation to my 7 and asset in game 2 and he perservered to somehow pass a ton of attacks and win that and then game 3 after I finally started hitting my 1 checks on the day lol. I will post a full report so get your reading glasses ready!
    "No, no, not by the hair on my chinny chin Chin."