Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: New promos!!

Quote Originally Posted by KodiakZero View Post
    Some people just look at some characters and just say "mine!" Haven't found mine yet, though.
    yours is coming in the mail with our trade lol
    UFS Canadian National/Legacy World/Team National Champion (Garett Brett, Kirk Polka, & Matt Kohls)/Team World Champion (Garett Brett, Kirk Polka, & Aj Murray)
    My Trades List http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/...1518#post41518
    I am a Warlock assassin sent from the Vatican just like Charlie Sheen
    Here's a napkin, clean yourself off

Quote Originally Posted by KodiakZero View Post
    Some people just look at some characters and just say "mine!" Haven't found mine yet, though.
    I've built each Terry off of each of his symbols, including having a Legacy 'All Terry' deck that works quite well. It even sideboards into a different Terry with a completely different strategy! I assume I will continue this long and tried tradition with the new Terry(s) on the horizon, as well as Andy.

How about Clandestine Reasearch that does not specify that you need to have at least 1 card in hand to use?
    How I read it, I could empty my hand to something, then use this to fetch back any of my discard pile card to use as I see fit with only F Commit as a real cost.. Sounds a bit strong to me... almost rivaling Military Rank in terms of usefulness of recursion.

Military rank was used every turn for tutoring foundations into getting an attack on the kill turn while clandestine is in 99% of games only going to be used once (unless in vespara because you know you only need one block in hand) or a deck to ready it then in that case it would be two times per game.
    Looking for a Nats team

Needs less Gonzalo Ordóñez.

Quote Originally Posted by lazylantern View Post
    How about Clandestine Reasearch that does not specify that you need to have at least 1 card in hand to use?
    How I read it, I could empty my hand to something, then use this to fetch back any of my discard pile card to use as I see fit
    yep... hence why it's UNIQUE, nothing more stupid than this to be NON-unique and go 4-5 attacks, discard hand of 0 play an attack, commit another clandestine to get ANOTHER attack, etc; same goes on the defense, run opponent out of blocks... then they commit clandestine to keep fetching back blocks.

N.J.
    NJ Spade sole survivor of the Card Gaming Dynasty known as Cookeville Corp.

Writer of Articles for TCO and Jasco Games for UFS

Achievements
    2006: 3rd place Nashville-Franklin FoP(Life X***); 2007: 18th place Murfreesboro AOP(Fire Athena2); 2008: 5th place(2nd thru swiss) Middlesboro AOP(Fire Athena2); 2009: 28th place SEC @ MTAC Mt. Juliet(Life Yuri)

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlegrom View Post
    yours is coming in the mail with our trade lol
    Feeling righteous about ones self arn't we?
    Anthony Doupe of Tempe, AZ

And here's where I'd list my crowning UFS achievements... IF I HAD ANY!