Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legacy Worlds Champ Tira: Lasers and insanity in all formats.

Quote Originally Posted by lazylantern View Post
    with all the good choice of attacks in legacy for Air, I was surprise to see an attack lineup consisting ONLY of standard legal stuff.
    any regrets not playing some of the legacy powerhouses like Shadow Banishment?
    I think shadow banishment isn't all that good off of air to be honest with fight or flight its really good but air has better options
    UFS Canadian National/Legacy World/Team National Champion (Garett Brett, Kirk Polka, & Matt Kohls)/Team World Champion (Garett Brett, Kirk Polka, & Aj Murray)
    My Trades List http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/...1518#post41518
    I am a Warlock assassin sent from the Vatican just like Charlie Sheen
    Here's a napkin, clean yourself off

the only non e attack he should of ran was overhand throw and that's real talk. that card is super free in this deck. give 2 more damage to conc blast. LOLZ
    Aka The Godfather of Orange Card Blue Card

2007: 6th Blackthorn Tn AOP
    2008: 4th KY AOP. 23rd US Nats, 34th Worlds, T16 Team Worlds, 5th Legacy Worlds.
    2009: 9th at SEC, 11th PotM, 1st PotM legacy, 4th at KY Regionals, 21st US Nats, T8 Team Nats, 3rd Legacy Worlds, 7th team worlds
    2010: 2nd Legacy Worlds, 16th Worlds
    2012: 1st Blackthorn AOP, 6th @ 2nd Blackthorn AOP, 5th SE RB #1 ATL, 2nd at SE RB #2 Blackthorn
    2013: 9th Legacy Worlds(2nd after swiss) 6th Team Worlds

For this particular deck, I wanted to be able to hardcheck EVERYTHING if I had to - so Banishment doesn't make the cut. It's kind of meh in here anyway, committing 1-2 (or god help me, 4-5) for only slightly more damage than Concussion Blast or a boosted Segaki just didn't seem worth it. Overhand Throw almost made it in... but in this deck? Everything's a throw ANYWAY with Tira, and Sovereign's hits like a bus with the agressive amount of cardpool clear I do AND draws me cards if need be. Plus it blocks Ranged. Aww yeah. If you want to get in to it though, the real reason I didn't run Overhand is I can't trigger Superior Tech with it, and it isn't a self-clearing-on-block enhance skip, which tend to clog the opponent's card pool with blocks. Usually I wanted to lead off an attack turn with either Segaki or Conc Blast, for those two reasons, and Overhand's mild damage boost didn't really warrant including. That and it is REALLY easy to block/reversal, and I knew I was gonna be playing Garett at some point. High base speed = winning! Just my opinion though!

it or strike heads really makes your mentally unstable better imo. but your deck is super sick, obviously.
    Aka The Godfather of Orange Card Blue Card

2007: 6th Blackthorn Tn AOP
    2008: 4th KY AOP. 23rd US Nats, 34th Worlds, T16 Team Worlds, 5th Legacy Worlds.
    2009: 9th at SEC, 11th PotM, 1st PotM legacy, 4th at KY Regionals, 21st US Nats, T8 Team Nats, 3rd Legacy Worlds, 7th team worlds
    2010: 2nd Legacy Worlds, 16th Worlds
    2012: 1st Blackthorn AOP, 6th @ 2nd Blackthorn AOP, 5th SE RB #1 ATL, 2nd at SE RB #2 Blackthorn
    2013: 9th Legacy Worlds(2nd after swiss) 6th Team Worlds