Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scott Pilgrim set!

Added Lucas Lee, but don't have time at the moment to give him more support. Will try later.

Started adding flavor text!

Added most of Sex Bob Omb, with Kim Pine having an alternate win condition lol

And more flavor text.

UFS is for fighting games though i dont see how this would work

Quote Originally Posted by Braydox View Post
    UFS is for fighting games though i dont see how this would work
    Penny Arcade. That is all.

Also, uh Scott Pilgrim has plenty of fighting. Lots of fighting. Lots of it. You just obviously don't know what Scott Pilgrim is. Look it up, it's a 6-volume graphic novel.

Scott vs. Matthew Patel
    Scott vs. Lucas Lee
    Scott vs. Todd Ingram
    Ramona vs. Roxanne Richter
    Roxanne vs. Mr. Chau
    Scott vs. Roxanne Richter
    Scott vs. Mr. Chau
    Ramona vs. Envy
    Scott vs. Ken & Kyle Katayanagi
    Scott vs. Nega-Scott
    Scott and Ramona vs. Gideon Gordon Graves

Pleeeeenty of fights.

Yeah. Saw the movie Saturday night and I knew going in the amount of video game references but geeze, I shouted 'SHORYUKEN!' at one point. My buddy and I both thought the Roxy v Ramona fight reminded us of Ivy v Rock.
    The infinite hype machine.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLDrew View Post
    Ya'll should be Team Emotional Rollercoaster. Thomas is super hype about everything, Syclic is super sad about everything, and Trips just says whatever the hell he is thinking.
    Trades

Quote Originally Posted by Halbard100 View Post
    Yeah. Saw the movie Saturday night and I knew going in the amount of video game references but geeze, I shouted 'SHORYUKEN!' at one point. My buddy and I both thought the Roxy v Ramona fight reminded us of Ivy v Rock.
    Wow, didn't notice that until now, but maybe it's a reference to that too lol

That was one of my favorite fights in the movie. It was just awesome, Ramona being as badass as she is.

I've seen the movie three times. It's just a fun time.

I honestly don't know. It could be just a coincidence based on weapons. But yeah, good good flick. Makes me want to make my own cards now lol, complete with "Scott's Shoryuken"

Ya'll should be Team Emotional Rollercoaster. Thomas is super hype about everything, Syclic is super sad about everything, and Trips just says whatever the hell he is thinking.
    Trades

Quote Originally Posted by Halbard100 View Post
    I honestly don't know. It could be just a coincidence based on weapons. But yeah, good good flick. Makes me want to make my own cards now lol, complete with "Scott's Shoryuken"
    Only reason I didn't was because I don't know if Shoryuken is copyrighted lol

But yeah I will likely give him a Shoryuken. Based on his support right now, any ideas for stats/effects?

It might be considered fair use I think? There's a band called 'HADOKEN!' but I don't know if Capcom cares about some indy UK band.

Scott Pilgrim's SHORYUKEN
    4/2 Attack
    3h5
    [All] [Order] [Void]
    Punch - Scott Pilgrim Combo (Action)
    You may only play this attack if there is at least 1 other attack in your card pool.

E Discard any number of cards: If this attack deals damage, your opponent commits X cards in their staging area. X equals half the cards discarded for this ability's cost (rounded down).

Combo E Discard any number of cards: This attack gets +X damage. X equals four times the number of cards discarded for this ability's cost. Only play able if you have drawn cards as a result of one of your attacks dealing damage this turn.

Trades