Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scott Pilgrim set!

This is awesome, but I would want to set to go compleatly off the comic and disregard the movie, which I thout was alright at first, but after ready the comics I was disapointed in it.

Anyways I don't know how far along in the books you are but you should put this quote on a card (its from the 4th book)

Steven: "Scott if your life had a face, I would punch it in the balls. Seriously."

Awesome set!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Halbard100 View Post
    It might be considered fair use I think? There's a band called 'HADOKEN!' but I don't know if Capcom cares about some indy UK band.

Scott Pilgrim's SHORYUKEN
    4/2 Attack
    3h5
    [All] [Order] [Void]
    Punch - Scott Pilgrim Combo (Action)
    You may only play this attack if there is at least 1 other attack in your card pool.

E Discard any number of cards: If this attack deals damage, your opponent commits X cards in their staging area. X equals half the cards discarded for this ability's cost (rounded down).

Combo E Discard any number of cards: This attack gets +X damage. X equals four times the number of cards discarded for this ability's cost. Only play able if you have drawn cards as a result of one of your attacks dealing damage this turn.
    I like it. So I suppose the idea is to play an attack, use his E or basically use Spontaneous Musical Number, then SHORYUKEN.

I'd personally increase the base damage to 6 or more (if a 4/3 can be a 3H7 with that restriction, I say why not?). I can see why with the Combo it would be a concern, but maybe by making it three times the number of cards discarded you can get away with increasing the base damage to compensate.

Sephiroth, most of it is from the comics because most of the movie came from the comics to begin with, especially the funnier parts. As a matter of fact, I have not read books 3 or 4 and made the cards for Lucas Lee and Todd Ingram from my experience with the movie alone.

synapticexorcism, thanks for the kind words.

I had Timmy's pop into my head while I was making it. But it's both Es that I gave it the stats I did. I mean, as a 4/2 it's not bad for a 3h5, but I can understand the change to a 3h7. But even Ryu's Shoryuken EXTRA was 7diff and it was a printed 3h7 with a draw ability. I'd keep it as is personally. It's a great attack without the combo.
    The infinite hype machine.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLDrew View Post
    Ya'll should be Team Emotional Rollercoaster. Thomas is super hype about everything, Syclic is super sad about everything, and Trips just says whatever the hell he is thinking.
    Trades

I didn't want a 3H7, it was an example. I was thinking more in the lines of 6 damage. See the edited version.

Also, in order for Scott to play it with his R, I slightly modified his restriction.

I approve.
    The infinite hype machine.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLDrew View Post
    Ya'll should be Team Emotional Rollercoaster. Thomas is super hype about everything, Syclic is super sad about everything, and Trips just says whatever the hell he is thinking.
    Trades

More stuff added in conmemoration of the Bluray release!

Added Gideon and other goodies.

Make this a legacy deck off of all with his stuff reese stuff and balrog stuff
    I play for fun. Competition is just a bonus.

1-Up
    6/2 Action +0M
    All/Order/Void
    Scott Pilgrim Only

First F: Attach this card to your character card. Only playable if there are no copies of this card attached to your character.
    This may sound silly, but just make the action Unique.
    I want your Soldiers of Sparta. I'm willing to trade more than they are worth for them.
    Check out my TRADES and let's make a deal!