Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shoutouts to shoutouts, the sexiest ufs event of all time, Gencon 2010!!

Quote Originally Posted by Halbard100 View Post
    Dude I'm train hard for UFS now. No more of this night before thrown together deck or borrowing bs. I'm bringing some Southern Fried whoopass this year and making a training camp in OH. TN is going to be on cardboard by the end of next year.
    Get some Souf in yo mouf.
    http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/...ntastic-Deals!

2010 Legacy Worlds Champion
    2011 Team Worlds Champion
    2014 Team Nationals Champion

Other titles: Daddy, Husband, Teacher. All of which are super rad!

Join our Facebook group "Southeast UFS"

Is there a team 'Dirty Souf' ... there should be. And that can be the warcry 'GET SOME SOUF IN YO MOUF'
    The infinite hype machine.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLDrew View Post
    Ya'll should be Team Emotional Rollercoaster. Thomas is super hype about everything, Syclic is super sad about everything, and Trips just says whatever the hell he is thinking.
    Trades

"Scott 'ScottGaines' the Godfather of Legacy 2010 US National Champ Gaines", it's got a ring to it. Not sure if that could fit on a card though

Ya'll should be Team Emotional Rollercoaster. Thomas is super hype about everything, Syclic is super sad about everything, and Trips just says whatever the hell he is thinking.
    Trades

Man that does have a ring. I won't be able to make nats most likely. I'm gonna try but it doesn not look good at this point. Next legacy event I go to though, I am going to do my best to not be free and body everyone I come across.
    Aka The Godfather of Orange Card Blue Card

2007: 6th Blackthorn Tn AOP
    2008: 4th KY AOP. 23rd US Nats, 34th Worlds, T16 Team Worlds, 5th Legacy Worlds.
    2009: 9th at SEC, 11th PotM, 1st PotM legacy, 4th at KY Regionals, 21st US Nats, T8 Team Nats, 3rd Legacy Worlds, 7th team worlds
    2010: 2nd Legacy Worlds, 16th Worlds
    2012: 1st Blackthorn AOP, 6th @ 2nd Blackthorn AOP, 5th SE RB #1 ATL, 2nd at SE RB #2 Blackthorn
    2013: 9th Legacy Worlds(2nd after swiss) 6th Team Worlds

I'd love to go to Nats, but GenCon bodied my wallet hard. Stay free.

Trades

I tried to wall up but I got bodied Spinning Demon style: multiple low blows.

Trades

low blows in the multiples are good in only a few situations my brother.

2008: 4th KY AOP. 23rd US Nats, 34th Worlds, T16 Team Worlds, 5th Legacy Worlds.
    2009: 9th at SEC, 11th PotM, 1st PotM legacy, 4th at KY Regionals, 21st US Nats, T8 Team Nats, 3rd Legacy Worlds, 7th team worlds
    2012: 1st Blackthorn AOP, 6th @ 2nd Blackthorn AOP, 5th SE RB #1 ATL, 2nd at SE RB #2 Blackthorn

So I learned. O well, I'm building new decks, brought most of my Legacy stuff to school with me, and plan on demoing in the next week or so. I shall return; more powerful than you could ever imagine.

Trades

Good bring the cheese in legacy. I'm ready to play more legacy always.

Yeah, I hope more tournaments for it pop up later, looks like Jasco might be more inclined to support it too. And with that Death thread, I'm thinking about building a Adon again, I've dug out my 4 Timmy's, but I don't have any Shoulder Rushes or Midnight Launchers to go around D: and I can't find Adon, he might be in a box I left behind

Trades