Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Stores and New Scouts!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Mudkips View Post
    So, the store i was trying to setup something wont work for a while as they wont be very available during winter.
    This leave me 2 options. I asked them a couple of years ago and they didn't understood. One receive what they are sent to. and the other pretty much have a random guy order some cards games for them. Both of them don't have any space to play there but i hope they could try to sell some product and get the game running again.
    Right now, i don't have any emails to contact them.

Boutique du Jouet
    298, boul Armand-Thériault,
    Rivière-du-Loup, QC
    G5R 4C2

Achetons-Vendons
    246, rue Lafontaine,
    Rivière-du-Loup, QC
    G5R 3A8

Beside that, i guess i'll have to hope for a (true) gaming shop to open :P
    Hi Lord of Mudkips,

We tried looking up the locations you posted, but we aren't sure. We only came up with kid toy shops for Boutique du Jouet, and Achetons-Vendons only has a FB page that hasn't been updated in 2 years. If you could provide an email address, website, phone number, or any way of contacting these stores directly, that would be helpful.

Thank you!
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com

Quote Originally Posted by SpectreRT View Post
    Anime Pavilion: 115 Hillwood Avenue #10 Falls Church, VA 22046

The Compleat Strategist: 103 E. Broad St, Falls Church VA

Game On! Comics: 310 Dominion Rd NE, Vienna VA 22180

I have been visiting each of these stores showing off the game, but none of them have committed to carrying UFS. Get your sales team on that!
    Hi SpectreRT,

We're waiting to hear back from Anime Pavilion & The Compleat Strategist, so we'll see what they say. As for Game On! Comics, I believe Luis is still waiting to arrange a meeting with you to see about getting UFS there.

We'll see what happens!
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com

Quote Originally Posted by zanntos View Post
    Victory Comics in Falls Church is carrying it: 586 S Washington St. Falls Church VA 22046

I'd love to see some interest drummed up for it, since i've just started 'playing' myself. (picked up the starter and played a couple games against myself to get a feel for the system)
    Hi Zanntos,

We talked to Josh and although he carries UFS, he doesn't cater to it. He only has a couple boxes because he has one player that buys the cards and plays at home (I'll take a wild guess that he's talking about you :P) He's skeptical to get more until he sees more players in his store playing. So if you'd like, try registering as a scout at http://organizedplay.jascogames.com/, and try to get more players. If you start running tournaments, you're store will be eligible for more exclusive product.

Let me know if you need help with this, and we can discuss ways to start a community here.

Thank you!
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com

What is the commitment required for being a scout?

GameZone
    7943 Broadway Lemon Grove, CA 91945
    (619) 461 - 4015.

I want to host Tournaments here. Owner's name is Stan.

I just became a scout for a shop in Omaha and I need to learn a lot.
    Help!

Hi,

I would like to see AK Comics in Beloit WI carry and run UFS events. The store owner is Dave L., and the phone is 1-608-364-0442. He carries MTG and sometimes we hold some DBZ tourney that I set up and run. But i would like to get this ball moving and create a southern WI and Northern IL player base. Maybe set up a demo or something that I can help out with. (I have only played this game for a week now, demoed Mega Man at Gencon and liked it).

Chris S.
    Rockford, IL

Galaxy Games, Springdale, AR, 479-305-0253, 2pm-10pm. Let's get these guys going and I will find a scout for them.

Time Warp Comics and Games in Cedar Grove New Jersey 973-857-9788

I've actually sent my registration for being a scout in already and I think one of the owners Jim has already contacted Jasco about information. We would love to have support for the game there since we have a small but zealous player base from the old game and a growing base for it that we've taught.
    "Life is like a battlefield, you can plan all you want, but once the first arrow leaves the bow, luck and skill take over above planning ahead." -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Loon View Post
    What is the commitment required for being a scout?
    The only commitment is being a dedicated UFS fan and supporter! If you're driven enough to get your local community going strong with UFS, than that's all it takes. For volunteering your efforts, you get to work closely with our staff to boost your UFS crowd and receive special prizes & bonuses for helping out.

You may register as a scout at http://organizedplay.jascogames.com/. Once you have been approved, you will be contacted to get things going at your store.

Hope that helps! As always, you may contact me directly if you have any questions or need assistance.
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com