Thread: US Nationals Event Times and Tickets

US Nationals Event Times and Tickets

The dates and times have been set for this years USA National Championships.

For details please visit:

http://www.jascogames.com/catalog/event_registration-special_events/usa_national_championships/42361

So looking at the page it is 50$ for all the events but is there a separate ticket for each event available at Nats? Reason I'm asking is I am not keen on doing legacy since I am not familiar with it at all and if paying for Teams/Standard is less then 50$ I would rather do that then pay extra for no particular reason.

It is 50 for all, I do not believe there is a separate or "cheaper" ticket available at this time, but maybe on site.

Quote Originally Posted by Meta1 View Post
    So looking at the page it is 50$ for all the events but is there a separate ticket for each event available at Nats? Reason I'm asking is I am not keen on doing legacy since I am not familiar with it at all and if paying for Teams/Standard is less then 50$ I would rather do that then pay extra for no particular reason.
    Just in case lack of familiarity is your only reason for not doing legacy, I just wanted to make the point that pretty much nobody has any clue what they're doing so don't worry about that :P Dave pretty much just slapped some old school foundations and a different version of Tira on his standard deck and won legacy worlds with it. Heck, iirc I went 2-1-1 with a two-thirds-standard Sakura. You can get surprisingly far if your plan is to just attack people with quality orange cards.