Thread: PTC - Saturday, March 30, 2013 - Imagine Hobbies, Sherwood, AR

PTC - Saturday, March 30, 2013 - Imagine Hobbies, Sherwood, AR

WIN A TRIP TO GENCON!
    My thread is late getting here, but the information has been on various Facebook pages for awhile.

The main event is Standard Constructed for $20.00. There will also be a FREE Spirit of Independence Legacy Constructed event, in which you will get to play banned cards. There will also be other side events (various cost) as there is interest and 8 people.

8122 Hwy 107 N
    Sherwood, AR 72120
    501-833-3423

Hotels: These are both about 15 minutes from the store. There are other hotels that are a little cheaper in the McCain area, but I would not stay in them. I would not stay in Jacksonville, AR - the morning traffic is terrible. If you get a hotel in Jacksonville, please allow yourself extra time to get to the store.

Holiday Inn Express
    4306 Mccain Blvd,
    North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
    (501) 945-4800 or 1-888-Holiday
    $85 - $109 per night + tax

Best Western
    7533 Warden Rd
    North Little Rock, Arkansas
    (501) 835-7556 $89.99 per night + Tax

Common Questions:
    1. Will there be cake? Answer: Silly question, OF COURSE there will be cake!
    2. Will there be deck boxes and life counters again? Answer: There has been no time to make deck boxes, but we do have a LIMITED supply of life counters.
    3. What time are things starting? Answer: Imagine is opening EARLY for us. The store will open at 9:00 am for registration. First round starts at 10:00 am. (Please wish the 2 members of the store staff helping us - Amanda and Franklin - Happy Anniversary. Working on your anniversary and coming in two hours early is hardcore! Please let them know that we appreciate it!)
    4. Do I need a decklist? Answer: Yes
    5. Why are you doing this on Easter weekend? Answer: When I scheduled this I thought Easter was the following week. (Regionals 2012 proved that I am not good with a calendar )

I hope you will join us on Saturday!

Sorry I cant help it ... The cake is a lie!

No, it's not. Past cakes and event pictures are available on Facebook. Arkansas UFS

I have to make up for my calendar mistakes somehow!
    I hope to see the Springdale/Fayetteville crew again.

Good luck to my New Orleans boys heading up there! Broken Bo Tucker, Rodney No-Throwmo and the most heinous.....Ivan the Terrible!
    The man the myth the bad ass ****ing legend
    [URL="https://www.facebook.com/groups/GulfCoastUFS/"]Gulf Coast UFS Facebook Page
    Tim
    Scout for Go 4 Games, Metairie, Louisiana
    UFS Nationals 2014: Yuri- 1 billionth place

Do we have news? A winner? LISTS!?
    http://i.imgur.com/nxMBqb4.gifv

To edit a post, click Edit Post (brings up the Quick Edit thing over your post - ignore it), then click Edit Post again (this takes you to the detailed post page, where your edit can actually save)

Living Game Rules document v03.txt, because maybe you want to search through it?

I won playing 10-attack Vespera. Second place was fire koyoufu. Third/fourth was fire Steve fox and earth throw-based king. Vespera list will go up after I get some food

Once again, Miss Judi runs an excellent event. People that didn't go realllly missed out :C I had more fun this time than ever, joking around with Mel and David and Rodney and everyone else made the weekend for me. Can't wait to see what the next one is like.

And my Steve was actually built off of All >.>
    ~Learn your rules, you better learn your rules,
    If you don't, you'll be eaten in your sleep~

Arkansas Regionals 2012 Top 8
    Arkansas PTC 2013 Top 4
    Arkansas PTC 2017 Champ