Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seeking Players in or around Phoenix, AZ!!!!!!!!

Arizona is a bit far for me

We are looking to move our game night but even with that, its been hard keeping everyone interested. I JUST CANNA DO IT CAP'N!
    The man the myth the bad ass ****ing legend
    [URL="https://www.facebook.com/groups/GulfCoastUFS/"]Gulf Coast UFS Facebook Page
    Tim
    Scout for Go 4 Games, Metairie, Louisiana
    UFS Nationals 2014: Yuri- 1 billionth place

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Rider Kick,

We contacted your store mid-March, and the owner expressed no interest in our newest product, KoF XIII Store Championship Kits. These are amazing sellers, and we were shocked they wouldn't want a 1 in 50, exclusive play mat for their players. This month's mat is Team Women Fighters with Mai, King, and Yuri on it.

Also, our KoF XIII set is scheduled to arrive in June, and we are able to verbally announce our 2 new licenses that will start releasing product next year, and possibly even by December. Hopefully your players would find some interest in this. If you would like to contact me directly at 817-983-3281 or lily@jascogames.com, I would love to discuss things further with you and work out a way to get players back in your store.

Thank you!

Lily
    Well as we discussed on the phone yesterday there have been numerous factors leading to the drop in my store. First and foremost was the lack of new product and the arrival of Cardfight!! Vanguard which drew some of my players. The other thing was Vespera, and yes she is a real reason we had other people quit playing. She is a negative play experience to causal players especially new ones. I had two people running her not counting Scott Gaines. One build off of Water and one Build off death, and those were the only two players making to the point were I had to ask them to please play something else so that others had a chance. You should never EVER have to do that in a game, but since she is worded and plays the way she does I had no other choice to hang on to what little group I had left. Sadly the group dissolved in the latest push back in kof the last of my players stating they were tired of waiting for new product. My store owner at one point made a large push for product at the request of the group. However due to reasons stated earlier the product stayed on the shelves once the needed cards were pulled and I myself had to bite the bullet and buy the remaining product just so he could make room in his inventory. That was two weeks ago i bought it, the big buying push was December. We would be able to do those champion events, because he can't warrant buying the kit for a group that is exist save for me and maybe one to two on off players.

Thank you for the time and ear.
    Joe Tonello Dickson Scout.
    There are no words for a Rider Kick. Just an EXPLOSION OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE!
    Owner and Operator of Total Justice Gaming: The first UFS fan site to bring you deck profiles and interviews from both champs and new players!

http://totaljusticegaming.blogspot.com

New Phoenix player here. Just got a couple starter decks to learn to play and get other people intrested. There's a group of us that have been playing naruto which just died so we need something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Rider kick View Post
    Well as we discussed on the phone yesterday there have been numerous factors leading to the drop in my store. First and foremost was the lack of new product and the arrival of Cardfight!! Vanguard which drew some of my players. The other thing was Vespera, and yes she is a real reason we had other people quit playing. She is a negative play experience to causal players especially new ones. I had two people running her not counting Scott Gaines. One build off of Water and one Build off death, and those were the only two players making to the point were I had to ask them to please play something else so that others had a chance. You should never EVER have to do that in a game, but since she is worded and plays the way she does I had no other choice to hang on to what little group I had left. Sadly the group dissolved in the latest push back in kof the last of my players stating they were tired of waiting for new product. My store owner at one point made a large push for product at the request of the group. However due to reasons stated earlier the product stayed on the shelves once the needed cards were pulled and I myself had to bite the bullet and buy the remaining product just so he could make room in his inventory. That was two weeks ago i bought it, the big buying push was December. We would be able to do those champion events, because he can't warrant buying the kit for a group that is exist save for me and maybe one to two on off players.

Thank you for the time and ear.
    Joe Tonello Dickson Scout.

Hi Joe,

We understand players may gravitate towards other games in the lulls between releases, but we're confident that after KoF is released, your players will find their way back to UFS and that other cards games won't be an issue. Also with the new set, Vespera will no longer be as strong. We understand the frustration you and your players have had to face with her, but she shouldn't be a threat any more after that. We already have our other 2 licenses lined up and in the works after KoF, so those should be quite rapid in releases. Once KoF comes out, I will contact your store again and see if the Champ Kit is a viable option for you then

Thanks for your time!

Lily

People still play UFS in Arizona??????

who are you people we want to meet you
    Running Nagase and Tycho like a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Cena View Post
    People still play UFS in Arizona??????

who are you people we want to meet you
    We are actually having our first tournament this Sunday at crusaders retreat. Been meaning to post info aboot it. Shoot me a pm man.
    Best ufs advice I've ever been given, "Just don't take any damage." -Jarett
    I get board.

Quote Originally Posted by chichiokurikuri View Post
    We are actually having our first tournament this Sunday at crusaders retreat. Been meaning to post info aboot it. Shoot me a pm man.
    I sense a tournament sweep happening? Let me know how it goes man!