Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!!!!

Attention SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,

Versus Games LLC in San Francisco, CA and Gamer's Guild in Antioch, CA currently have product in their store, but no one to push it for them. They want to get a KoF Pre-Release Kit, but are afraid no one will take it off their hands if they do. If anyone in the area could help promote and get these store going, that'd be great!!!!

As always, goodies and prizes will be yours if you decide to help out!
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com
    Last edited by Lily; 05-21-2013 at 03:42 PM.

While I have nothing to contribute in regards to that section of the country, I just want to say that I really appreciate your communication with the community in trying to spread the game.
    ~Learn your rules, you better learn your rules,
    If you don't, you'll be eaten in your sleep~

Arkansas Regionals 2012 Top 8
    Arkansas PTC 2013 Top 4
    Arkansas PTC 2017 Champ

Quote Originally Posted by JavelinChimera View Post
    While I have nothing to contribute in regards to that section of the country, I just want to say that I really appreciate your communication with the community in trying to spread the game.
    Aww, thank you! That means a lot! I've been contacting over 40 stores a day, and I just hate hearing from store owners that they like the game and find it interesting, but they can't afford to take a risk carrying it when they have no players, or that their players have left for one reason or another and no one knows how to play anymore. I know you guys are out there, but in order to keep this game strong and thriving, we need more support from players, which means more support from stores. We understand that everyone who plays UFS are extremely dedicated, and we are extremely lucky to have the amazing community that we do. We just need that community to grow by getting ourselves out there and demoing and sharing our game with those who have no idea who we are or what we're about. It's just not right that there are soooooo many players out there who haven't come to the realization that we produce the greatest CCG on the market!! They need to know!

We have so many cool things planned for you guys and promotional ideas that will blow your minds', but all that comes at a price. If we can get demos going at all these stores and getting new players, and start growing as a community, we'll be able to do all the things we have in store for you guys, sooner rather than later. We really can't wait, and we hope you are just as eager as we are to get the ball rolling FAST on everything.

Thanks again, and we hope to get several more shout-outs from you guys in the future.

Lily

im living in dublin till october thats right between the 2 cities. i can probably hit one or both of them ocasionally, though dont think i can promise more then once a month for sure in june. if no one else has contacted them i will call both and arrange for a day to be out there in june to do demo's and run events if they have players ready

When do you need a scout for the events? SF is absolutely doable for me (Oakland Native). I used to run events in SF under Sabertooth Games.
    Updated 7/21 - VaporGecko's Trade Thread

2015 PTC - Scott's Valley - Vicarious Champion - Skull Man1 piloted by Sal Mazzurco
    2015 PTC - Scott's Valley - Top 8 - Pharaoh Man1
    2014 US Nats - Singles - Top 8 - K'1
    2014 US Nats - Teams - Top 8 - K'1
    2013 PTC - Scott's Valley - Top 4 - Nina Williams1
    2013 US Nats - Singles - Top 8 - Lu Chen2
    2013 US Nats - Teams - 2nd Place - Kazuya1
    2012 PTC - Scott's Valley - 2nd Place - Lu Chen2

both cities are close to me and I have no problem picking you up sam for things in antioch

To be perfectly honest, if it wasn't for vaporgecko I wouldn't be running the events that I do. He took me under his wing many moons ago and helped me better understand the game. He was a top notch scout and would be a terrific asset to the community as one again.

Quote Originally Posted by darthnoir View Post
    To be perfectly honest, if it wasn't for vaporgecko I wouldn't be running the events that I do. He took me under his wing many moons ago and helped me better understand the game. He was a top notch scout and would be a terrific asset to the community as one again.
    Well that is certainly proving to be true. I'm in contact with vaporgecko now, and he has been nothing but helpful. We look forward to working with him to get Versus Games LLC up and running
    Last edited by Lily; 06-03-2013 at 01:58 PM.
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com

Does anyone know if Gamer's Guild in Antioch is still supporting UFS?
    Especially with the new MegaMan content release I want to find a place to play and buy boosters.
    Black Diamond Games is my local store of choice, but everytime I try talking to them about getting Jasco products I feel like I get laughed out of the store. I guess the owner is avoiding any CCG that isn't Pokemon or Magic now...

If Gamer's Guild isn't supporting UFS anymore are there any other stores nearby?

Quote Originally Posted by Atomikrin View Post
    Does anyone know if Gamer's Guild in Antioch is still supporting UFS?
    Especially with the new MegaMan content release I want to find a place to play and buy boosters.
    Black Diamond Games is my local store of choice, but everytime I try talking to them about getting Jasco products I feel like I get laughed out of the store. I guess the owner is avoiding any CCG that isn't Pokemon or Magic now...

If Gamer's Guild isn't supporting UFS anymore are there any other stores nearby?
    Gamer's Guild used to have a playgroup of about 20 players several years ago, but after contacting them recently, they seem extremely skeptical about starting up again. They have a lot of old product, and no current players.

If you went in and revitalized the community, that'd be great and they'd appreciate it, I'm sure. Just talk to Chris, say you're interested, and I'll follow up and see if he'll refresh his old product for new product

Thank you, and let me know if you need any further help!
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com